TEAM OF THE WEEK TOTW 29 PREDICTIONS :

FonduEdge
56 posts Park Captain
team of the week 29 prediction: :)


Comments

  • lucas
    4992 posts Big Money Move
    How can you even make a prediction when monday and sunday still have playing days LMFAO
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    lucas wrote: »
    How can you even make a prediction when monday and sunday still have playing days LMFAO

    This guy always makes predictions before the games are played.
  • FonduEdge
    56 posts Park Captain
    Mdx wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    How can you even make a prediction when monday and sunday still have playing days LMFAO

    This guy always makes predictions before the games are played.

    Its a early prediction.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    FonduEdge wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    How can you even make a prediction when monday and sunday still have playing days LMFAO

    This guy always makes predictions before the games are played.

    Its a early prediction.

    Yeah it's easy to make predictions after the games have been played.

  • FonduEdge
    56 posts Park Captain
    Mdx wrote: »
    FonduEdge wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    How can you even make a prediction when monday and sunday still have playing days LMFAO

    This guy always makes predictions before the games are played.

    Its a early prediction.

    Yeah it's easy to make predictions after the games have been played.

    Yes i understant. some people wanne see early tho
  • Tornado31619
    23060 posts Club Captain
    Leave the predictions to the pros
  • FonduEdge
    56 posts Park Captain
    Leave the predictions to the pros

    yes to me
  • Tornado31619
    23060 posts Club Captain
    I was on about @Merto
  • ml1dch
    1547 posts Play-Off Hero
    FonduEdge wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    FonduEdge wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    How can you even make a prediction when monday and sunday still have playing days LMFAO

    This guy always makes predictions before the games are played.

    Its a early prediction.

    Yeah it's easy to make predictions after the games have been played.

    Yes i understant. some people wanne see early tho

    Can't those people just look at the Saturday football scores and look for the names of players with more than one goal, just as you have?
  • FonduEdge
    56 posts Park Captain
    I was
    I was on about @Merto

    yes that guy is a pro in te scene
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    :D
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    If Sanchez gets an IF for that terrible game it says it all
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I feel like most of the likes on your video are from the dumbasses who think you are actually doing a giveaway
  • Ishibum
    14725 posts World Class
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    FonduEdge wrote: »
    Leave the predictions to the pros

    yes to me

    Wow. That narcissism...

    Truthfully, I dont need to watch your video to conclude that your content is terrible. You're self-entitled, about as intelligent as a bag of potatoes, and disregarding all criticism that can and SHOULD be used to improve your content.

    You've shot yourself in the foot, and no one here liked you.

    Don't hold back or anything :lol:
  • Fab
    19537 posts World Class
    Don't listen to the haters, i love your early predictions!





    April Fools!
  • FonduEdge
    56 posts Park Captain
    Fab wrote: »
    Don't listen to the haters, i love your early predictions!





    April Fools!

    thnx man! :) I dont they are spoiled or some issues.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    FonduEdge wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Don't listen to the haters, i love your early predictions!





    April Fools!

    thnx man! :) I dont they are spoiled or some issues.

    @Fab

    Lol..
  • Merto
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2018
    I was on about @Merto
    FonduEdge wrote: »

    yes that guy is a pro in te scene

    <3:D
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sign In or Register to comment.