WTH is the point....?

TKBC
3035 posts National Call-Up
What the hell is the point in tackling? It goes right back to the team you just tackled in an impossible position to stop them from getting an easy scoring chance.

What the hell in the point is blocking? Same thing. Goes right back to the opposition in an impossible position to stop them from getting an easy scoring chance.

I could go on and on?

EA, surely you have SOME idea of how absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your game is? Yes truly skillful players win games. For the rest of us - it's pure chance. Sort out the random ball logic, happenstance logic, whatever, you have programmed and get your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ together.

What other "what the hell is the point....?" do you guys have!?

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    What the hell is the point moaning (I know we should, and I do also) but it's not gonna change a single thing. EA obviously know about the flaws, but while they're still making their millions, nothing will change. And quite obviously won't ever listen to the fan base
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    this is one of the worst AAA video games of all time but it's the only realistic choice for football fans
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Mmm the rebound never goes to me after my shot gets blocked. I can complain about this too.
  • Tymsy83
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s server lag most of the time.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Huxx wrote: »
    this is one of the worst AAA video games of all time but it's the only realistic choice for football fans

Agreed, they essentially have a monopoly on football video games. A monopoly is the worst possible thing for consumers.

Moaning will do nothing, vote with your wallet.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Happens for and against everyone. Problem is that it doesn’t happen for both players in one game. It always seems to favour one player over the other.
  • TKBC

it's all random ❤️❤️❤️❤️ - the coding in this game is so unbelievably poor, the "momentum" ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to ensure a team getting battered "has a way back in" so you can be cruising 3-0 and one moment causes a momentum shift and before you know it 3 straight 30 yard screamers have gone in your goal.

It happens in my favour, and against me - and it all feels so unbelievably hollow.
  • TKBC
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Happens for and against everyone. Problem is that it doesn’t happen for both players in one game. It always seems to favour one player over the other.

this.

happened in my favour last game. I lost in PK's. I was relieved because I never should have got the game to PK's. It was such a joke that I had tied the game 3-3 on 3 ridiculous shots that I had never scored before.
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Lost my last 6 games from winning rebound goals FFS...... :(
  • TurdFerguson
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    TKBC wrote: »

it's all random **** - the coding in this game is so unbelievably poor, the "momentum" **** to ensure a team getting battered "has a way back in" so you can be cruising 3-0 and one moment causes a momentum shift and before you know it 3 straight 30 yard screamers have gone in your goal.

It happens in my favour, and against me - and it all feels so unbelievably hollow.

This. How can a game call itself an Esport and do this...we might as well be playing Mario Kart
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero

it's all random **** - the coding in this game is so unbelievably poor, the "momentum" **** to ensure a team getting battered "has a way back in" so you can be cruising 3-0 and one moment causes a momentum shift and before you know it 3 straight 30 yard screamers have gone in your goal.

This. How can a game call itself an Esport and do this...we might as well be playing Mario Kart
    you bite your tounge mario kart was the original e-sport it took skill to do the tunnel shortcut on the beach track and fall down to skip parts of the track on rainbow road :D:D:D:D:D
  • TurdFerguson
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite

you bite your tounge mario kart was the original e-sport it took skill to do the tunnel shortcut on the beach track and fall down to skip parts of the track on rainbow road :D:D:D:D:D

lol it was all about timing the jump on wario stadium to cut the lap in half haha
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    WTH is this thread :D
  • number7rocky
    9035 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    It is true though. You should be rewarded for a tackle or block not punished. The ball bounce is to random and rng although there are games where it clearly seems to favour the opponent. Majority of the goals I concede and I cget elite in wl
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Second the whole issue of fed up of being punished got tackling..... its like the balls on string sometimes. Mental