Prime R9 Ronaldo ?

alic_admir
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Which chemistry guys you use on him? i cant score shots with him what i can score with Salah or nif Ronaldo R7...

thanks guys...

Comments

• Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Marksman seems to be the ideal chem style for him. He already has 97 pace so you don't need to improve that. A Marksman upgrades all his shooting stats to 99 and gives him almost 99 dribbling as well. It also gives him a nice boost to strength and jumping
  • Nervous_Nick
    5500 posts Big Money Move
    Marksman
  • 3NG
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    Basic
  • HDouble
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Engine
  • yogibear
    1016 posts Professional
    Basic here, does the trick for me
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    I use basic. I don't trust official info about chem boosts, so I don't want to mess with stats that are already fantastic.
  • yogibear
    1016 posts Professional
    RedKos wrote: »
    I use basic. I don't trust official info about chem boosts, so I don't want to mess with stats that are already fantastic.

Jet fuel man
  • LiamSully
    6164 posts Big Money Move
    Basic

People forget that if boosts are actually real, basic isn’t just what’s on the card, it needs to be applied when you look at stats on futbin or wherever

• number7rocky
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    I've tried Marksman, hawk, architect and now engine. Going to stick with engine, seems to be great for his finesse shots
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Basic

People forget that if boosts are actually real, basic isn’t just what’s on the card, it needs to be applied when you look at stats on futbin or wherever

Basic is great for midfielders, but it does nothing for R9. He is left with only 90 long shots, only gets a +1 pace upgrade, and 5 less reaction/jumping than Marksman. Only benefit of a Basic is that you get +4 passing, but that is quite useless for a striker. I rather have +9 long shots than +5 short passing.
  • LiamSully
    6164 posts Big Money Move
    Java wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Basic

Basic is great for midfielders, but it does nothing for R9. He is left with only 90 long shots, only gets a +1 pace upgrade, and 5 less reaction/jumping than Marksman. Only benefit of a Basic is that you get +4 passing, but that is quite useless for a striker. I rather have +9 long shots than +5 short passing.

Tbf i Just had a look and you’re right, he does look better with marksman

My point about basic not being the on card stats still stands tho
  • limjitwe
    6844 posts Big Money Move
    Just use Marksman. Thank us later
  • Gusmx
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried marksman, finisher and architect, settled on the last one as the strength boost was definitely more noticeable.
  • FO
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move

I disagree, glove chem style on Maradona is fantastic
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    No clue. Tried all of the chems. He plays LST for me which is my second striker alongside CR7 which means I need a good passer. Missing KDB up top.