Bored with game? Sell team, take break, come back for TOTS...

Ducduc
65 posts Park Captain
It’s really that simple.

We all know the game has been dead for weeks (months) so there’s really no point wasting time with threads berating EA and the mods for lack of content.

Take a break for a few weeks. Sell anyone worth anything. Come back during TOTS for a few weeks and have some fun with the new cards before they finally kill the game off with the lame, last-ditch cash- grab known as the PL-UTTIES.

Def not an EA fan boy but surely you’ve all got better things to do than waste time/effort with v similar ‘give us content’ threads.

Comments

• Dinksy
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    im enjoying the game more than ever since I got R9 and Gullit :smiley:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    So the game is dead for months but you still play and you’re going to come back and play more?
  • Adifunky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm submitting all my icons for sbc packs after this weekend. Then will play with a silver team for something different...
  • Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    So the game is dead for months but you still play and you’re going to come back and play more?

There’s a difference between engaging content that makes you switch on every day and what we’ve had for a while which is stale and unimaginative.

It’s not just FIFA, all games go through the same during the life-span of their title. New patch/content is released, people come back. Nothing new going on? People can’t be bothered and will look elsewhere. FIFA is currently going a lengthy spell where it is v samey, pretty dull and lacking anything to encourage people to play.

Does that mean I now can never log back on and play some games? Of course not. I’ll have a blast during TOTS before relegating the disc to the pile with my other dead/old games.

I trust you can understand this.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Yeah. This lengthy spell since all the new birthday stuff is a real struggle.
  • Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    So every time EA release another bunch of new cards, that’s you content? Every Wednesday must be like Xmas for you then....

Some of us (perhaps with a bit more imagination, a bit less satisfied with the same old dross they churn out) would like to see new, original content. Perhaps new tournaments where you can win players. Perhaps more love given to the lesser leagues. Perhaps community challenges.

Regurgitation of previous used content is not exciting/engaging.

Anyway, I’ve got better things to do this Easter weekend than attempt to spark sense and reason into EAs most sycophantic, forum-dwelling lap dog. I hope you manage to get your head away from the computer and enjoy this weekend. I dread to think how much time you must of wasted of your life in total on these forums in full-blinker mode defending EA.....

18,000+ posts? You seriously not anything better going on in your life (other than waiting for the ‘awesome’ content that’s TOTW and MMS?). Google Stockholm Syndrome friend. You’ve been roped in bad..... :-/
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    By definition it is content. There were SBCs for players. That is content.

Looking forward to your 500 word reply trying to justify why you’re not wrong.
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    Ok more content is a plus but I would rather cry about improving servers vs having more content tbh.

What’s the point of having more fancy events and only to be disappointed by a crappy and laggy connection?

I think the core of matching making and ping detection need a serious overhaul if we are to make any real progress on lag. There has to be some way to start punishing players with poor connections during the match too. This lag can’t just keep going on and on year after year. Just a joke
  • PrettyVicious86
    696 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    we are used to every new content available every Friday. This is not and we are upset.
  • WarrenBarton
    10453 posts Has That Special Something
    we are used to every new content available every Friday. This is not and we are upset.

Weekly objectives could be loosely described as new content. Doesn’t satisfy my hunger for a La Liga sbc though.
  • Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    By definition it is content. There were SBCs for players. That is content.

Looking forward to your 500 word reply trying to justify why you’re not wrong.

Why has @DaveSaves been banned? EA got fed up with speaking drivel too?