When to use squad fitness cards?

Uksul
794 posts Semi-Pro
I use them below 87 can I wait even more?

Comments

• freakjas
    14920 posts World Class
    Been doing it at like 90 for a while now, before it was 85
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    You need 99 every game if you wan't aim really high on rankings, you can't afford any disadvantage against high level players.
  • Anduril
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont play with anyone lower than 99. cant even stand to 1 player with 98, 97
  • Kalhead
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When they get to below 92 then i'll add one. I have my subs for the players who fatigue a bit earlier, but most of my guys have pretty good stamina
  • Jfo88
    24105 posts Club Captain
    When your players need fitness
  • maksi
    It also depends how aggressive you play, high level players are playing really aggressive so they have to use squad fitness every game otherwise their players would be exhausted later in the game.
  • RadioShaq
    21271 posts Moderator
    It really just comes down to how many coins you have or how cheap you are. If you can afford it put one on every game.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Every 2 games is fine for me, if one of the games ends early then 3 games
  • maksi
    edited March 2018
    It's not about being cheap, if you manage to get Elite or higher squad fitness costs aren't such an issue because you can recoup it with rewards. If you're Gold or lower it makes no sense to use it every game.
  • abcdefg123
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    I tend to use 1 after a loss, feel like applying 1 while winning stops the momentum I've built up :neutral:
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    maksi wrote: »
    You need 99 every game if you wan't aim really high on rankings, you can't afford any disadvantage against high level players.

This.
  • Jezzaaa
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    About every two games for me.. can’t afford it every game haha