Squad Battles?

Comments

• Wildmancb
    13 posts Ball Boy
    I just wish they would change the hole opponent rating. You beat a bronze team its 1.00. You lose to a 87+ with 87+ chemistry by a goal or if it goes to penalty there a .50 difficulty? I just dont get it. I'm not as good as you guys, but that just confuses me. I do agree it is tuff to play all games in a day with kids and work, Id wish they could have your games for each day of week till reset. Say I miss playing a day but only play 2 the next day, your always behind. Wedsday and Friday's I can play more matches but I run out of matches. Just make it Mondays through reset to play all the matches. I dont mind grinding, its just a bit hard with real life.
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    I literally just played a game on ultimate and won 4-3. I got 2500 points, next game played legendary and won 5-0. Got 2800 points lmao there is no point in playing ultimate unless you can beat it 5-0 and get all the other requirements for full points. Otherwise it’s a waste of time and energy!

Can you show me your team?
    I literally just played a game on ultimate and won 4-3. I got 2500 points, next game played legendary and won 5-0. Got 2800 points lmao there is no point in playing ultimate unless you can beat it 5-0 and get all the other requirements for full points. Otherwise it’s a waste of time and energy!

Can you show me your team?

Idk how to post it here
  • Herbski
    91 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2018
    If I play enough games I get elite 1. I typically lose 3-5 games per week, and win the others (a lot of 5-0 or 4-0 type games but not always) so I have a few to spare at the end but not many (like 4 or 5 games I don't have to play). I play on legendary.

From what I can see, you might be able to get top 100 if you win 5-0 on legendary every single game, but really I think if you want top 100 you probably have to play at least some games on ultimate
  • Guys and girls do you play on Xbox or PS? Most of the people in the top 10 on Xbox livestream on twich.tv or Mixer and they play on ultimate difficulty, if they live stream how they make it to the top 10 they can't be cheating? I live stream also as last week on Xbox I was 13th.
    My advice is first half be patient as it is tough, pass the ball around, be patient and careful when passing, always face the player, that your passing to and second half use fake shots a lot, fake shots when you time it right seems to make 2 or 3 players freeze and then you can make a run or a pass or shoot, 90% of my goals come in the second half as fake shot seems to really confused them and if your winning 3-2 and it's near enough the 90th minute concede a goal to make it level and go to extra time because if you beat a 81 rated team 5-4 you get a minimum of 3000 points. Another thing is I play with legacy defending as it makes it's a little easier, legacy defending means when your holding the green button on you're controller, whatever player you're controlling will run and tackle the opposition but on tactical defending you have to tackle yourself. Try it out. The only bad thing about legacy defending is that if you play FUT champs it is tactical defending. Guys please don't reply with evil comments I am just trying to help. I hope this helps you all. One more thing don't check me out livestreaming if you don't want, to check out the top 10 and you'll see that they don't cheat. Fake shots work well in the second half on ultimate or legendary or world class.
  • Also another thing you can make it to the top 100 on legendary, before I moved difficulty I was playing on legendary and made it to 30th that was my best position and then I decided to try ultimate and last week I was 13th but my best has been 11th. like I said in the previous post fake shots in the second half is amazing and changing from tactical defending to legacy and taking it to extra time if you're winning 3-2 but there is a risk that taking it to extra time you could lose but it's a risk I take if I am only 3-0 up on ultimate, 4-0 I'll take that as you can 2900 to 3100 points depending on the opposition rating. By the way on ultimate difficulty every team you play are near enough the same all 99 rated almost, well maybe not 99 rated but you know what I mean.
  • rajudas
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Squad battles really makes you wanna break your controller, that level of frustrating.
    You are winning against a 194 rated teams with Icons in it by 5-2 and in next game some below average non rare gold player with half the stats of my TOTS players will just come and take the ball from my player and run away and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
    Squad battles is really broken, some games you get the feeling from the very beginning that you aren't gonna win it no matter what you do, the opponent will stop even if you take a shot from a tank and your TOTS defenders will just stand like potatoes and watch some sliver or non rare gold player going past him and score.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    I play squad battles.. all the matches.. All legendary.. win around 40-43 matches average scoreline of 5-1.. either lose odd match or disconnect gives 3-0 loss... But never been top 100... behind by 3-4k every week. For top 100 have to win ultimate by that amount... I won against ultimate.. but only 2-0 which is winning 3-0 against legendary.. So just playing and winning ultimate is not enough... Need really good result top be in top 100.. :neutral: