fut draft - rewards

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
edited March 2018
i won fut draft - possibly the 5th time all year .. i packed some 82 rated player and the rest were all under 79.. i made back around 7k .. please tell me what is going on with these GREAT rewards as advertised ?

Comments

• byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    wbasteele wrote: »
    i won fut draft - possibly the 5th time all year .. i packed some 82 rated player and the rest were all under 79.. i made back around 7k .. please tell me what is going on with these GREAT rewards as advertised ?

Dude I agree with you that packs are terrible, but you let this game get to you way too much. Have no expectations, get no disappointments.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    im sorry but i have very little coins now - i cant stand putting in 15k winning there competition to get 7k in return - ive lost out too many times now - getting knocked out in round 1 etc... its just not on.. if they can advertise an icon pack and an 87 rated pack then the rewards in draft need to match
  • ICUP
    4111 posts National Call-Up
    wbasteele wrote: »
    im sorry but i have very little coins now - i cant stand putting in 15k winning there competition to get 7k in return - ive lost out too many times now - getting knocked out in round 1 etc... its just not on.. if they can advertise an icon pack and an 87 rated pack then the rewards in draft need to match

2 icons in 97 drafts wins and 122 entries. In some cases I break even from coins from matches and selling everything in packs. But drafts even without the Icons has been very profitable
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    well lucky you - i think ive done 156 drafts with no icons..