Who pairs good with 86Vieira or 85Blanc?

Evaggelistis
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2018
Currently got both them beasts in this squad: https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/4375086
Got both Blanc and Vieira on a 4411 or 442 (this formation suits best my playstyle.
Tbh, Blanc in most games stands out just a bit more but he is drained after 70mins.
Don't get me wrong... Both of them are dominating in defense but i have too low attacking presence when they both play.
I believe this happens due to workrates.
Do any of you have a good suggestion on who to keep and who to get to pair with the other one?

(PS: also confused about Hagi (untradable). Some games he is a GOD. Some other he is really inconsistent)

Comments

• Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    I use both of these in a 4222 as CDM's. Immense will never change them. They are more suited for CDM roles.
  • Markman007
    3593 posts National Call-Up
    I pair birthday Florenzi or one of the IF Savic with 86 Vieira.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    did you do Futbday Rooney? Slot him at CF if so

tbh if that MF doesnt do it for you uh, not sure how to help. Its a Prem squad so youre not able to hybrid in Nainggolan or Vidal
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    CM - 90 Petit. Great defender excellent attacker and great long shots with LF
  • Evaggelistis
    did you do Futbday Rooney? Slot him at CF if so

tbh if that MF doesnt do it for you uh, not sure how to help. Its a Prem squad so youre not able to hybrid in Nainggolan or Vidal

Didn't do Rooney.. Was saving coins for them 2. I knew I would regret it.. Is Sif firmino good alternative? I quit from hybryd with LaLiga and Bundesliga cause I couldn't find any fair LM/RM that didn't cost like a Pablo Escobar's drugs shippment..
  • Evaggelistis
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    CM - 90 Petit. Great defender excellent attacker and great long shots with LF

Paired with Vieira or Blanc?
  • Evaggelistis
    Markman007 wrote: »

Could work with that. Any suggestions for Calcio LM or RM?
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use 86 Viera, Prime Blanc and Prime Rijkaard as mid 3.
  • Markman007
    3593 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018

At LM, my favorite is IF Perisic. Tall, quick, Great passing and shooting. At RM I use FUTmas Berardi, who is obviously unavailable, but good alternatives are IF Bernardeschi or Cuadrado.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero

IF Perisic is a good call, you could also maybe go IF Dybala who has both a LW and RW IF, he's not much of a defender but your two icon m/h midfielders may be enough to handle defensive duties.