Are the 'new' sbcs carbon copies of the ones that just expired?

Richehb1
919 posts Professional
title

Comments

• Mat2403
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    It looks like it - what a joke this company are
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like it, must be a hint that Pele is next week!
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    :D :D :D
  • Xguti002
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lmao looks like 84 rated players will retain their inflated price...better off doing to 82-85 sbc
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    :tired_face:
  • Fozzy1983
    70 posts Park Captain
    If they drop a league SBC tomorrow that’s going to be expensive with the inflated 81+
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Damn happy I didn't do another last night it'll be much cheaper over the next 2 weeks.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    This honestly made me laugh. They can't come up with anything new. So lame
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Looks like it, must be a hint that Pele is next week!

Or in 2 weeks. These have 13 days left
  • TurdFerguson
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    ugh so annoying, have been waiting for this thing to expire to do an Icon SBC, weakkkkkk
  • yogibear
    977 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    This is actually a pretty smart move by EA. I could see it (Base Icon) staying even beyond the next expire date.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    yogibear wrote: »
    This is actually a pretty smart move by EA. I could see it (Base Icon) staying even beyond the next expire date.

Definitely

Higher prices is probably boosting pack sales
  • keyroy
    1611 posts Play-Off Hero
    yogibear wrote: »

Yeah i wouldnt be suprised to see it available until the end of the game as it keeps the market active
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm starting to hate these sbc's
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Just sell 84's and 83 at non inflated prices and spam sbc's. You'll see how they are gone next time. But we choose to pay 8k for those cards.
  • Ishibum
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    sucks but picked up Blanc for 450k, so I'll take that
  • Huxx
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    they should have done a mid tier one to obliterate our coins before TOTS
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just when you think EA can't do any worse....they do this. Surely NOONE is happy to see these sbcs
  • Porsgaard85
    940 posts Professional
    Omf g they just didnt! 13 days of there **** prices! EA are just a joke!
  • Omf g they just didnt! 13 days of there **** prices! EA are just a joke!

To be fair, 83-85 should be more than 1-5k! When you think of all the usual rubbish you get in packs, i'd say they are 'high rated' they should be worth more than a cpl of k. Imo.
  • TurdFerguson

To be fair, 83-85 should be more than 1-5k! When you think of all the usual rubbish you get in packs, i'd say they are 'high rated' they should be worth more than a cpl of k. Imo.

yeah that's great if you're opening packs, not so great if you need to buy players for SBCs
  • Idek
    10292 posts Has That Special Something
    People moan when packs have no value, people moan when players cost too much
  • Porsgaard85
    940 posts Professional
    Idek wrote: »
    People moan when packs have no value, people moan when players cost too much

Because there is no middelway. Some 83 are 8k.
  • munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    true. everyone moaned when 83s were selling for 1,5k and they couldnt make a profit

now no-ones happy because they're 5k
  • Omf g they just didnt! 13 days of there **** prices! EA are just a joke!

yeah that's great if you're opening packs, not so great if you need to buy players for SBCs

But SBC's should cost a bit and be a grind. People complain that there is nothing to do in this game and then EA drop something that you can spend time grinding towards and ppl still aren't happy.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    And there are always people here to defend the s*** moves from EA. You lot think they did it for the traders?
    :) ;)
    They did it for the $$$, as they probaly speculate (or even know) they will make more of it in fifa microtransactions called fifa points...that is ALL there is to it.

p.s.
    And no, this far into a season the 84s and even 85s should not cost as much as they do now. My guess is they will just spam this through tots aswell. I hope they dont, but it certanly would not surprise me.
  • TurdFerguson
    edited March 2018

But SBC's should cost a bit and be a grind. People complain that there is nothing to do in this game and then EA drop something that you can spend time grinding towards and ppl still aren't happy.

true, I guess it's just frustrating because I remember the price of the SBC I want to do before these upgrades were out, so now I feel like I'm losing 250k lol

I wouldn't mind if it meant the tradeable versions of these cards went down in price too, but it seems silly for the SBC untradeable version to actually cost more than the tradeable version, and as someone that has untradeable SBC fodder (a couple high rated IFs and an untradeable Icon), it doesn't help me much!
  • Sir Linvoy of Frattonshire
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018

true, I guess it's just frustrating because I remember the price of the SBC I want to do before these upgrades were out, so now I feel like I'm losing 250k lol

I wouldn't mind if it meant the tradeable versions of these cards went down in price too, but it seems silly for the SBC untradeable version to actually cost more than the tradeable version, and as someone that has untradeable SBC fodder (a couple high rated IFs and an untradeable Icon), it doesn't help me much!

They will be cheaper when TOTS comes. Just wait it out another 3-4 weeks.

Or.....and this is what i learnt a little while ago.....just do them when you first wanted. Whats the point in waiting for prices to drop when the game is about using the players you want and like. Whats a few coins here and there? Especially when in a few months they wont even matter when 19 is released. Everybody waited for prices to drop and alot missed out because they rose instead.

You can make 250k back easily with just an hour or 2 of trading.
  • TurdFerguson

Or.....and this is what i learnt a little while ago.....just do them when you first wanted. Whats the point in waiting for prices to drop when the game is about using the players you want and like. Whats a few coins here and there? Especially when in a few months they wont even matter when 19 is released. Everybody waited for prices to drop and alot missed out because they rose instead.

I only waited because I didn't have the funds until now to afford it, but now I cant afford it at the new prices. Might just try to invest in other players at this point, no point waiting another 3-4 weeks with the game about half way done at this point.
  • CR7BRUH
    3878 posts National Call-Up

What u trading 250k in 2 hours is crazy