France or Brazil Squad??

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 2018
I want to make a 2nd team just for fun and it to still be competitive. The Brazil one would have IF Firmino and IF Talisca when I have the coins OR the France one would have Griezmann and IF Tolisso when I have the coins. CAN'T DECIDE WHICH SQUAD?! Although I'm somewhat of a Man City fan, I haven't used Gabriel Jesus all year, lol, but may for this, and I'm also somewhat of an Mbappe fan but haven't used him either and see the two squads almost even. Please vote/help. Thanks in advance.

FRANCE:
Maxthon_Snap20180328221450.jpg

OR BRAZIL:
Maxthon_Snap20180328221556.jpg

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Brazil easily with Luiz in back line
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Brazil. Save up for Neymar instead of Costa.
  • Tornado31619
    34955 posts World Cup Winner
    Aidennes wrote: »

Probably going to take a while :lol:
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    Aidennes wrote: »

Probably going to take a while :lol:

Lol, was going to post a gif in agreement but couldn't get it to load, but yeah it would take a while for Neymar. But I could actually fit Firmino with his position in my main squad and just use player fitness on him when needed for this one so may do that if I really like him. Thanks for the input y'all! Welcome any more as well too.
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brazil. And get PTG Giuliano for it. He's amazing and cheap.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hive wrote: »
    Brazil. And get PTG Giuliano for it. He's amazing and cheap.

Cool, did see him before and looking to get at least one or two ptgs in there so thanks for the heads up!
  • Wortel1981
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is my Brazil squad, very fun to use!
    n1ufiq.png
  • itsover4u
    74 posts Park Captain
    Why not hybrid the two nations with mbape and jesus up top if you would like them?
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wortel1981 wrote: »
    This is my Brazil squad, very fun to use!
    n1ufiq.png

Nice squad!, ours will seem to look somewhat similar when I get the coins. Problem I see is when I had a 2nd squad before I kept seeing close upgrades for my 1st squad, but this time I'll have to be more firm with just getting the players to have fun and be competitive with it.
    itsover4u wrote: »
    Why not hybrid the two nations with mbape and jesus up top if you would like them?

Nice, I thought about that and had created the squad (Jesus-Fernandinho perfect link helped), can't remember why I went away from it, I think it was because at the time the cost was high for the players I wanted and team seemed weak without them and had urgent improvements that I needed the coins for my 1st team, leaning towards Brazil, but might do that too or both country teams if not too costly/have coins.
  • Lackosweat
    11637 posts Has That Special Something
    5>1. Just sayin' :)
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Ha ha @Lackosweat It'll be interesting this year, I think France has the better team. A second side thought in doing this second squad and putting in some ptgs is the slight chance we can use them in world cup mode. Not going all on on it and 100% my own pure speculation but ya never know.
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    alanrudy wrote: »

Ha ha @Lackosweat It'll be interesting this year, I think France has the better team. A second side thought in doing this second squad and putting in some ptgs is the slight chance we can use them in world cup mode. Not going all on on it and 100% my own pure speculation but ya never know.

Brazil used to be like the Harlem Globetrotters in the 80's. I used to love watching them in the WC.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »

Brazil used to be like the Harlem Globetrotters in the 80's. I used to love watching them in the WC.

Yeah, was Argentina fan but had to respect them during their 90s run. And those Joga Bonita commercials with Brazil team! Lol, still fresh on my mind.
  • Lackosweat
    11637 posts Has That Special Something
    The 82 Brazil team was arguably the greatest team to never win. That team was just ridiculous.
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    The 82 Brazil team was arguably the greatest team to never win. That team was just ridiculous.

Would love to see a Socrates ICON!
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    itsover4u wrote: »

• Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do both team, they are fun to use. Use main key players for each team.Use silver players to fill in some of the spots.. Brazil has a lot of OP silver players. France has a lot of cheap players who can do the job than the popular players.