OT: Hope all is well!

ClintCommander
6973 posts Big Money Move
Want to apologize for being an arse on here from time to time, I’ve since come to a realization. Just wanted to take the opportunity to apologize and let you all I have absolutely ZERO ill-will to anyone here.

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    Do I know you?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Sup Clint, props for taking accountability in a world lacking humility. Never had any issues with you personally.
  • itsagottamagic
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Do I know you?

• MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Warriors >
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    I AM THE CLINT COMMANDER.

Sorry, your name just reminds me of Jay & Silent Bob.
  • DoD_Jester
    Pikachu wrote: »

I AM THE MASTER OF THE CLINT!!!
  • Dinksy
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    how do you achieve such inner peace?
  • Azof
    20291 posts Club Captain
    who is this nobody?
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner

NO ONE RULES THE CLINT LIKE ME!
  • DoD_Jester

REMEMBER THIS F*****G FACE, WHENEVER YOU SEE CLINT YOU'LL SEE THIS F*****G FACE
  • ClintCommander
    Dinksy wrote: »

Realization that we are but a spect in a sea of creation, sounds uber religions but it’s not lol. I’ll unravel your whole world given enough time. Long story short we are essentially (best analogy possible as you’re trying to describe the indescribable) we are a mental projection inside an infinite being. I can go in to the physics and reason of it but buckle you chin strap.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Sup fam.

If you know all then tell me this. Why did Lamela dive?
  • ClintCommander

3F1020AD-EA1F-410E-938A-BAF337B18F1E.gif
  • ClintCommander
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Sup fam.

... lol
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sup fam.

To make sure the ref knew he had been fouled
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Amazing how the letter L I make the letter U and that’s acceptable to make a swear
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey, I remember you! How’s life treating you these days?
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    Do I know you?

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Sup fam.

To make sure the ref knew he had been fouled

No.
  • Dinksy
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite

Realization that we are but a spect in a sea of creation, sounds uber religions but it’s not lol. I’ll unravel your whole world given enough time. Long story short we are essentially (best analogy possible as you’re trying to describe the indescribable) we are a mental projection inside an infinite being. I can go in to the physics and reason of it but buckle you chin strap.

yeah I often feel like that , life is just pointless as we're here today and gone tomorrow. Might as well just live to the best of our ability, no point in wasting time with emotions such as anger and hate.
  • ClintCommander

yeah I often feel like that , life is just pointless as we're here today and gone tomorrow. Might as well just live to the best of our ability, no point in wasting time with emotions such as anger and hate.

Precisely, we get to chose how we perceive the world and what emotions we chose to illuminate.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move

but what if you like anger and hate?
  • DoD_Jester

Then you turn into a bitter old man like brownie?
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up

Then you turn into a bitter old man like brownie?

Leave my Brownie alone!
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Anger and hate is pointless, over anything, if something affects you that much, do something to change it, and if you cannot change it, ignore and avoid it. Nothing worse than getting wound up over something that is completely out of your control.

Enjoy whatever you can, no matter how big or small the things you enjoy are, and find ways to enjoy everything you do.

For me, there is nothing better than the bus ride home from work with my headphones in, with H2o, or some liquid dnb playing, knowing I can relax for the rest of the evening.

• TheMenezLover
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone just watched a motivational video about happiness :no_mouth: