Prime Dino or R96

therandomjack
1266 posts Professional
Have 3 base Icons from upgrades, quite a few IFs plus 2.1 million, I'm reasonably confident I can trade well enough along the way to be able to afford R96 but reading on here people reckon Dino is better plus about 800k cheaper according to Futbin thoughts gents? Whoever it is will probably play in a front 2 with Prime Henry .

Comments

• Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Who said dinho is better?

News to me
  • Kizler
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who did you prefer watching, which one do you idolise more?

Have fun by picking that way. Both are ridiculous. For me R9 was the one I idolised more and he was my goal.
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »
    Who said dinho is better?

News to me

Read somewhere on here but that's why I'm asking, and also had the R90 for 50 games but failed dismally to make a real go of it with him
  • Olleman
    12599 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    Heard different R9 reviews with mixed opinions, nothing but good about Dinho ( I have him and love him as well). Do think R9 is the better player tho
  • R9. He can play anywhere. Dinho dribbles better, but R9 is better at everything else.
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    IRL R9 all day for me
    Olleman wrote: »
    Heard different R9 reviews with mixed opinions, nothing but good about Dinho tho ( I have him and love him as well). Do think R9 is the better player tho

IRL R9 all day for me, but it's all conjecture. The other thing swaying me towards R9 is I packed CR7 from the Henry SBC if I decide to play out wide, just 99% one is coming to me this weekend
  • mjs4p
    11084 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    R9

For me, I followed him more closely IRL, and I enjoy him more IG. I am not a skiller though (which I could see making Dinho more enjoyable; I just think of him as more of a skiller IRL).
  • L3vi88
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t think I could do Dinho’s sbc when you can buy him off the market for cheaper.
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    L3vi88 wrote: »
    Don’t think I could do Dinho’s sbc when you can buy him off the market for cheaper.

You have just changed the whole balance of the universe and made me think wait till Pele! I'm pretty sure the SBC's for both will drop by at least 200k over the weekend once the Base SBC is gone but I didn't realise he'd come down so much ! The base Icons I have are the coin equivalent SBC wise of at least 900k off either price but perhaps it's just better I wait
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Go for Pele instead
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Personally I would go for Dinho, the most unique dribbler on the game, ball sticks to his feet like glue, can literally play any position from midfield to forward effectively. I use him at RST next to CR7 and CCAM and he's made me have more fun than I have had all year on this crap game.

Personally I don't really get on with M/M workrates this year and I really wanted to love R9 going into using his 20 game loan and honestly hes the best ST in the game, but to me he felt a bit clunky. Which is probably due to his stalky player model and the heavy gameplay.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    R9 is better in the game and real life.
  • CristianoRonaldo
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Easy R9 5 star weak foot is important on this game
  • Fabibi94
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love my prime Ronaldinho, didnt play R9 tho. But for me personally Neymar has been more fun to play with than CR7 that I acquired a few days ago instead of Neymar while CR7 is more effective. I can see R9 being the more effective one while R10 is more fun to play with...