base Henry

Slideman1187
959 posts Professional
Just had a bit of luck in MM packs, and freed up some coins, is 87 Henry worth the 480k? Read old threads from start of the game with ppl saying 8-900k was too much, but now?
Any opinions on him? Will play as a striker occationally

Comments

• Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Or should i just get 85 Rio in defense for IF Benatia instead and go with Martial? ;)
    Henry looks like a fun card though :)
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save coins for 90 Henry
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I had him for months till I could afford the 90 and his great but his range shots are terrible if you on,y break away and want tap ins his great. If you want a worldly striker save for the 90
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    I had him for months till I could afford the 90 and his great but his range shots are terrible if you on,y break away and want tap ins his great. If you want a worldly striker save for the 90

Hmmm yea.. guess totgs Mbappe might be a better shout
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Wondering this myself tbh because he’s just coming into the range where I can afford him which I didn’t think would ever happen. Loved Henry in real life so may just sell up and try him out tbh would involve formation switching to play him up top with Larsson but would also mean I could put Alessandrini in at Cam
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    IF Alessandrini > 87 Henry
    83 Martial > Henry

• Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    I turned away from Henry and got 86 Mbappe and keep 87 Son on LW :) that Mbappe card surely looks tasty