..hej

13

Comments

  • DarwinMejia
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak
  • Lackosweat
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I mean I love my team but R9 just feels with a weird dribble idk how to explain lol but R10 its a monster

    Really? I think what you’re feeling with R9 is that he looks really big in game but he dribbles like Messi. It’s a relatively unique experience when you dribble with him. You must keep in mind that R9 is a unique player in this game and won’t feel like anyone else, whether it’s his skill set or his animations. Same with Gullit, who took time getting used to for me because he’s massive yet so silky.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love R9 94. He really shines when you rely on him getting out of the stalemate.

    So far now I've used him for 60+ games, and I only used up my Loan R9 96 that comes with icon edition few days ago.

    R9 96 feels faster, but at the same time, weaker. I love the hairstyle on 94, so annoyingly funny. Weird thing that I notice is just, I had to initiate my R9 96's runs many times, compared to the R9 94, both are using the same instructions.

    Shooting wise, both are deadly. No Difference really, already maxed out.

    I think its a coin toss between speed vs STR. For me, since I don't like my coins to be tied up too much, I just go with the 94 tradable.

    Oh, and that triggering his run thing is annoying, but maybe just me.. I swear my 94 initiate run fast and more responsive towards attacking opportunities. But then again, only have R9 96 for 5 games, so what do I know..
  • Milanista28
    1165 posts Professional
    The 96 beats the 94 everywhere, He's simply unbeatable.
  • Kamilflage
    4864 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.

    Lmao savage
  • Lackosweat
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.

    Lmao savage

    The guy literally showed off his team in every single thread in this GD :D
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.

    Lmao savage

    The guy literally showed off his team in every single thread in this GD :D

    Its not even that great, it has three normal rare golds in it.
  • Lackosweat
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.

    Lmao savage

    The guy literally showed off his team in every single thread in this GD :D

    Its not even that great, it has three normal rare golds in it.

    The thing is why doesn't he use 433 to get Dinho to 7 chem instead of 433-3 as he most likely will switch formation in game ? :D
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.

    Lmao savage

    The guy literally showed off his team in every single thread in this GD :D

    Its not even that great, it has three normal rare golds in it.

    The thing is why doesn't he use 433 to get Dinho to 7 chem instead of 433-3 as he most likely will switch formation in game ? :D

    I don’t even attempt to understand these guys.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

    CR7 isn’t even close to either of them.
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    nope123 wrote: »
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

    I've tried TOTY ronaldo and as good as he was R96 is so much better.

    This. 5* weakfoot, more agile/balanced on ball.

    Over 300~ games TOTY Cr7 averages about 1.07 goals per game for me. Over 200 games r9's 94 was 1.2 per game, over 50~ games r9's 96 is 1.3 per game.

    They score different kinds of goals too. Ronaldo more from making runs and through balls, r9 more from passes into the box and finesse shots from top of box. Both are great and unique in fut 18, but for similar cost, prime r9 is just better. Get r9's 94 or prime a few inches open in the box and he will bang in a low driven from anywhere.

    My r9 has 100 games 232 goals. No I don't play offline games to statpad
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    nope123 wrote: »
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

    I've tried TOTY ronaldo and as good as he was R96 is so much better.

    This. 5* weakfoot, more agile/balanced on ball.

    Over 300~ games TOTY Cr7 averages about 1.07 goals per game for me. Over 200 games r9's 94 was 1.2 per game, over 50~ games r9's 96 is 1.3 per game.

    They score different kinds of goals too. Ronaldo more from making runs and through balls, r9 more from passes into the box and finesse shots from top of box. Both are great and unique in fut 18, but for similar cost, prime r9 is just better. Get r9's 94 or prime a few inches open in the box and he will bang in a low driven from anywhere.

    My r9 has 100 games 232 goals. No I don't play offline games to statpad

    Yeah but you are a T100 player arent you? :lol:
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ker_Mit wrote: »
    nope123 wrote: »
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

    I've tried TOTY ronaldo and as good as he was R96 is so much better.

    This. 5* weakfoot, more agile/balanced on ball.

    Over 300~ games TOTY Cr7 averages about 1.07 goals per game for me. Over 200 games r9's 94 was 1.2 per game, over 50~ games r9's 96 is 1.3 per game.

    They score different kinds of goals too. Ronaldo more from making runs and through balls, r9 more from passes into the box and finesse shots from top of box. Both are great and unique in fut 18, but for similar cost, prime r9 is just better. Get r9's 94 or prime a few inches open in the box and he will bang in a low driven from anywhere.

    My r9 has 100 games 232 goals. No I don't play offline games to statpad

    Yeah but you are a T100 player arent you? :lol:

    Used to be have next to no time on weekends for fifa sigh....
  • CristianoRonaldo
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nope123 wrote: »
    nope123 wrote: »
    The problem is the 96 is missing the “tries to beat defensive line” trait (see sbcgate). So he doesn’t make runs like the 94 does.

    If you have already done the 96 sbc. The best advice is to use a two striker formation and use him as a target man with another striker on get in behind. Obviously you don’t want to use R9 that way. But he is not as advertised unfortunately.
    Lol, the 94 DOESNT HAVE THIS TRAIT, even in the database. Placebo effect says hi.

    You must not have been following all the sbc stuff. The database/ Game is all messed up. Look at some of the other icons. So many of them have traits listed they don’t have in game. And many have missing traits in the database. 94 r9 has tries to beat defensive line in game but not in the data base. 96 has it in the database but not in the game. There are tons of other ones as well.

    Show me a screenshot of 94 with it in game

    29746192_1879276852107035_1765497981_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b676c9db0ed4803362c28f7c61b9547f&oe=5AC05763
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My team tho https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/E6bX 25 -1 my record on WL my streak

    Yeah we get it. You have a great team with great record. Now st fu.

    My team's better
  • Nervous_Nick
    5239 posts Big Money Move
    Just got the 96. Played 5 games in D1 and he scored 12 goals, which is A LOT for me since i'm an average player.
    Had the 94 for about 150 games.
    96 has better dribbling and in only 5 games he already scored 4 impossible goals which R94 and toty Cr7 could never deliver.
    R94 has better strenght, but that's it.
    R96 is just a better card.
  • If you’re thinking if you should do the sbc or not. I suggest you stop wasting your time and do it right now. He’s an unbelievable player. Bangs in goals for fun, all day, everyday :)
  • Cyklon
    2719 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone here using the 94 who could quickly post a screenshot of his IG traits ?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had r9 94 he was pretty decent but...
    I did the kaka sbc and after trying him in midfield I converted him to striker and he is far better.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

    CR7 isn’t even close to either of them.

    What happened to Dave, how can EA’s biggest fan boy get banned? Lol
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

    CR7 isn’t even close to either of them.

    What happened to Dave, how can EA’s biggest fan boy get banned? Lol

    Possibly all his defending of ea was perceived as baiting/ trolling.
  • Lackosweat
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    The man is beyond ridiculous. Feels way smoother on the ball compared to R94 and he’s still very strong. Not weak at all.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    The man is beyond ridiculous. Feels way smoother on the ball compared to R94 and he’s still very strong. Not weak at all.

    Hahahahaha look at our profile pictures!
  • Lackosweat
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    The man is beyond ridiculous. Feels way smoother on the ball compared to R94 and he’s still very strong. Not weak at all.

    Hahahahaha look at our profile pictures!

    GOAT :D
  • VainerTube
    59 posts Park Captain
    Never used the 94 but the 96 is a lot of fun for me. I will say he is NOT the player we were led to believe he would be from the 5 game or whatever loan we got at the beginning of FIFA. THAT was a player above all other players. Wonder if he had different IGs or there was something else added to make him feel so unstoppable. Maybe it was some update along the way that changed the game. Who knows, but still I love the 96 as a single ST in a 4321.
  • Lackosweat
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    VainerTube wrote: »
    Never used the 94 but the 96 is a lot of fun for me. I will say he is NOT the player we were led to believe he would be from the 5 game or whatever loan we got at the beginning of FIFA. THAT was a player above all other players. Wonder if he had different IGs or there was something else added to make him feel so unstoppable. Maybe it was some update along the way that changed the game. Who knows, but still I love the 96 as a single ST in a 4321.

    Definitely the game updates made him not that unstoppable like the loan version. The early version of this FIFA when defending is quite difficult with almost full manual control, a beast like prime R9 was literally THE most broken card in the history of FUT.
  • VainerTube
    59 posts Park Captain
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    VainerTube wrote: »
    Never used the 94 but the 96 is a lot of fun for me. I will say he is NOT the player we were led to believe he would be from the 5 game or whatever loan we got at the beginning of FIFA. THAT was a player above all other players. Wonder if he had different IGs or there was something else added to make him feel so unstoppable. Maybe it was some update along the way that changed the game. Who knows, but still I love the 96 as a single ST in a 4321.

    Definitely the game updates made him not that unstoppable like the loan version. The early version of this FIFA when defending is quite difficult with almost full manual control, a beast like prime R9 was literally THE most broken card in the history of FUT.

    Don't think you can call him "broken" IMO he was doing exactly what his stats said he should do. A "broken" or Overpowered player (word of past FIFA's maybe META nowadays) would be Jesus and other low rated golds that can either boss a midfield or score goals from anywhere in spite of their humble stats.
Sign In or Register to comment.