Deleting threads and poor customer management in general

kaaasen
461 posts Sunday League Hero
So, I just found a thread with some interesting «information» about FIFA points here. Decided I had to try it, but it didn’t work for me. When I went back to read the thread it was gone.

EA opererates pretty much like dictators - both on these forums and with their customer service in general.

The decent thing to do in this case would be to have a representative comment in the thread and explain that they knew about the issue and that they were working on it (and that they had disabled purchasing packs with FIFA points until the matter was resolved.

The thread I’m talking about claimed that it was possible to buy packs with FIFA points, then go the dashboard and quit FIFA during pack animation - and to receive the contents of the opened pack whilst NOT be deducted FIFA points.

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Really? Can anyone confirm if this works?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    I wonder why they deleted it judging from your last paragraph
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Silly dictators
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Why do people think that duplicating a deleted thread will be allowed?
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    kaaasen wrote: »
    So, I just found a thread with some interesting «information» about FIFA points here. Decided I had to try it, but it didn’t work for me. When I went back to read the thread it was gone.

EA opererates pretty much like dictators - both on these forums and with their customer service in general.

The decent thing to do in this case would be to have a representative comment in the thread and explain that they knew about the issue and that they were working on it (and that they had disabled purchasing packs with FIFA points until the matter was resolved.

The thread I’m talking about claimed that it was possible to buy packs with FIFA points, then go the dashboard and quit FIFA during pack animation - and to receive the contents of the opened pack whilst NOT be deducted FIFA points.

Lol. They will shut this down faster than you can say money grabbing scum bags.

You won’t see any kind of EA representation when people have genuine problems and need help however.
  • kaaasen
    I guess I’m hoping they will come to their senses and start doing proper customer management.
  • kaaasen
    kaaasen wrote: »

Lol. They will shut this down faster than you can say money grabbing scum bags.

You won’t see any kind of EA representation when people have genuine problems and need help however.

You are probably right :)
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    I screenshotted the original post. I knew it'd be deleted very quickly :)
  • [Deleted User]
  • SR8
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    It only worked on the Promo pack. If i recall correctly.
  • its working
  • Kvothe
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be honest, you are seeking an unfair advantage of course it should be close, bet you’d sell your gran for a prime r9
  • [Deleted User]
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @ EA Andy, watch out !! DavesSaves is after your job !!!!
  • SPAMPEBS
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    Doesn't look like it works anymore.