OT: A way out

Santiago
21486 posts Club Captain
This game is incredible. Highly recommend it.
Anyone here play it?

Comments

• SchroO0dinger
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    It can be played online with random people?
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    It can be played online with random people?

Don't think so. I could be wrong
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Clickbait
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Clickbait

:joy:
    Sorry for getting your hopes up
  • Olleman
    12553 posts Has That Special Something
    Gonna pick it up soon :)
  • jpsblue
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    waiting for my girlfriend to get back home in a few days before playing it.

how is it in terms of what both players have to do?
  • Hoopsterz
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    IS it just a split screen game? Just wondering if me and my bud get it whether we can play on separate xbox's or whether you need to be together?
  • NornIron
    11062 posts Has That Special Something
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    IS it just a split screen game? Just wondering if me and my bud get it whether we can play on separate xbox's or whether you need to be together?

Think its split screen because you need to see what the other player is doing playing on separate xbox's. Haven't got the game just watched a few clips.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2018
    jpsblue wrote: »
    waiting for my girlfriend to get back home in a few days before playing it.

how is it in terms of what both players have to do?

Incredible really. The transitions are amazing and there are loads of things to do and even minigames. You will love it.
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

It is split screen but split screen with seperate XBOX's so you don't have to be in the same place as your friend.

Also only one of you has to buy the game.
  • TheMenezLover
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    The trailer made me want it so bad, I think I'm gonna pick it up. Thing is, 99% of my friends are on PS4 :joy:
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    It is split screen but split screen with seperate XBOX's so you don't have to be in the same place as your friend.

Hmmm ... this is appealing. I was asked last night if I'd want to play it, but initial thoughts would be that the split screen is off-putting. But, separate Xboxes ... that's interesting.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain

Hmmm ... this is appealing. I was asked last night if I'd want to play it, but initial thoughts would be that the split screen is off-putting. But, separate Xboxes ... that's interesting.

Best split screen gameplay I have ever seen honestly. It usually bothers me but for this game it works perfectly.
  • VanBasten12

Best split screen gameplay I have ever seen honestly. It usually bothers me but for this game it works perfectly.

Not distracting? Or does that actually increase the level of playability/fun?
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain

Definitely not. It adds to the fun.
    Maybe watch like a part 1 on Youtube to see what the split screen is like.
  • VanBasten12

Definitely not. It adds to the fun.
    Maybe watch like a part 1 on Youtube to see what the split screen is like.

Will do ... thanks mate.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Meant to be good, will pick it up soon.
  • TheMenezLover
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh my god we almost both bought the game
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    I finished it now and it's one of the best games I have played in a while. They really need more games like this
  • Retro_G
    I finished it now and it's one of the best games I have played in a while. They really need more games like this

How many hours did it take to complete?
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

Like 4 to 5 I think
  • Olleman

Like 4 to 5 I think

Wow, that's not much :joy: How much is the game?
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Olleman wrote: »

Like 4 to 5 I think

30 bucks
  • Retro_G

Like 4 to 5 I think

Thought it would've been longer, will probably wait for a sale.
  • Olleman
    Olleman wrote: »

Like 4 to 5 I think

30 bucks

Oh, ok. Will defo pick it up tho. Do a play thru with my brother like back in the days :)