FB Alaba

Slideman1187
959 posts Professional
Any reviews on him? Seems like a good cm for the price, have considered Savic 86/87 but Alabas pace and in general looks solid (shooting doesnt affect me much, as i rarely takes shots inside the box with my cm’s)

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class
    Only used him in draft and got to semi final, really good box to box midfielder imo. His shooting can be off at times but overall a solid card. If your using Bayern links like kimmich/Boateng etc, he'd be a great addition
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Only used him in draft and got to semi final, really good box to box midfielder imo. His shooting can be off at times but overall a solid card. If your using Bayern links like kimmich/Boateng etc, he'd be a great addition

I have him surrounded by icons, so chem isnt an issue :) i guess if he got a hunter or gladiator card it would be a Nice addition... and its exactly a box to box midfielder i need :)

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class

I have him surrounded by icons, so chem isnt an issue :) i guess if he got a hunter or gladiator card it would be a Nice addition... and its exactly a box to box midfielder i need :)

What's your team mate? @Slideman1187
    If it's a box to box midfielder you need then he's definitely someone you should consider
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional

What's your team mate? @Slideman1187
    If it's a box to box midfielder you need then he's definitely someone you should consider

1zq53rr.png

Did pull the trigger on a snipe to 206k with hunter on Alaba :)
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Usually switch up to 41212(2), 4231 or 442 depending on my opponents formation :)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class
    We have similar teams lol. Although I dont have any of your midfield lol. Team looks great tho! I must say
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    We have similar teams lol. Although I dont have any of your midfield lol. Team looks great tho! I must say

Hows your team mate?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class
    I swap lanzini and Larsson IG, gonna pick up nainggolan for matuidi Thursday after rewards :)
    Screenshot_20180327-050407_1.jpg
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Nice one mate, i Can really recommend Hando in goal, have struggled to find a gk on lvl with Fahrmann and DDG, but Hando really impressed me, not far behind the two.
    Considered Desailly as cb, but went with Rijkaard Yesterday for the less coins, hope his WR doesnt throw me off ;)
    Im not that good a player, but improved my game alot the latest month, going from silver 2/3 in WL to gold 2/3, and from div 5 to div 2 in seasons, after switching up my team over the last 2 weeks to this :)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class
    I tried handanovic and really didn't like him tbh, he was my serie A go to GK last year. I was using szscney before sirigu and he was solid. I got baby Desailly yesterday from my 1 and only base icon SBC, loving him so far. Complete monster in defence. Prime rijkaard is amazing for me. A real midfield general. Never tried his CB version tbf tho.
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Oh okay, i feel Hando is making some crazy saves, and can do saves with his feet unlike alot of the other gk, i tried Inform cech last week as i packed him from MM rewards, my god, never conceeded so many trash goals that quick, he literally refused to touch the ball if it dumped at his feet :D
    I hope these latest additions (Alaba and Rijkaard) Can help with the last push for Gold 2 monthly :)
    I havent played WL until 2 months ago, and usually dont have time to play 40 matches, but this month is it :)
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    I did Pick up Rijkaard on a cheap bin, so Can sell without loss and Pick up Desailly if hes trash for me:)
    Got ADP in my base icon sbc, very happy about that :)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class
    I only ever really play to 11 wins. It gets far too competitive and sweaty for me to play the full 40 games :D

Well I hope it works for you matey good luck on your push for gold 2 monthly!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class
    I did Pick up Rijkaard on a cheap bin, so Can sell without loss and Pick up Desailly if hes trash for me:)

Although I only did one base icon, so I can't really complain, I'd have loved getting ADP myself lol, but I'm really happy with Desailly, makes it even easier for me to hybrid now
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    I only ever really play to 11 wins. It gets far too competitive and sweaty for me to play the full 40 games :D

Luckily only need 13 wins for gold 3, so its doable ;) so 20 wins for gold 2 is within reach :)
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional

Although I only did one base icon, so I can't really complain, I'd have loved getting ADP myself lol, but I'm really happy with Desailly, makes it even easier for me to hybrid now

Yeah ADP is crazy, i did do another sbc, but got Overmars, who is no use to me at all :D
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17612 posts World Class

Luckily only need 13 wins for gold 3, so its doable ;) so 20 wins for gold 2 is within reach :)

Nice one. Well hopefully you get it and you get decent monthlies ;)
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional

Nice one. Well hopefully you get it and you get decent monthlies ;)

Thanks mate :) have had decent pack luck lately, so fingers crossed there could be a Nice red card for me ;)
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Made this team last night. Just need coman for RW and then buy Bale to bring in at half time...

Screenshot_20180327_075845.png
    image uploader
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Made this team last night. Just need coman for RW and then buy Bale to bring in at half time

Nice let me know what you Think of Alaba, i hopefully get time to play a few games when im off Work later today :)