Where to use prime gullit? ( pic)

serrer7
1555 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 2018
1st of all this teams only have 1 tradable player ( Ederson) and where made only with playing and trading.

Dont now what team will get the more profit from Gullit ;)
A:
c0D7CXs.jpg

B:
k4cl2WY.jpg

what do you think, A or B?
And should i let gullit on basic or change him?

Btw, only have 80k spare, and that his for the leagues sbc, so only can add new players afther the new leagues sbc are released.
Thks

Comments

• serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Mini_Miudo ;)
    always seeking your advice ;)
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol. Use him at CAM, seems wasted at CM with the stats he has.
  • serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Lol. Use him at CAM, seems wasted at CM with the stats he has.

that is what i was thinking 1st ( only had time to play 1 game with him) but got mixed advices from friends.
    Guess i will let him as cam for now, and try the cm formation afther getting the real feeling as cam.
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    B easy
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I would put him at striker and move firmino back to CAM. I like a quicker/nimble guy at CAM, and Gullit is truly amazing at striker
  • serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    I would put him at striker and move firmino back to CAM. I like a quicker/nimble guy at CAM, and Gullit is truly amazing at striker

thks to make it harder ;)

guess i cant go rong.
  • ha032742
    47792 posts Moderator
    Having used him for 29 games so far, I’d say play him CM not CAM if you want the best out of him. He’ll be great at CAM too but CM is best suited.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Having used him for 29 games so far, I’d say play him CM not CAM if you want the best out of him. He’ll be great at CAM too but CM is best suited.

90 Gullit is proving a real headache for me.

When I play him at CM I feel he doesn't get enough involved in attack. But when I play him at striker he doesn't get much chance to show his defensive prowess... can't win.
  • Sure I played u this weekend
  • serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    Sure I played u this weekend

Not with gullit. I got him today at lunch ;)
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up

When I play him at CM I feel he doesn't get enough involved in attack. But when I play him at striker he doesn't get much chance to show his defensive prowess... can't win.
    play him at CAM lol

• Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Gorda wrote: »

play him at CAM lol

I play 442, no CAMs :(
  • serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guess i will need 3 weaks to decide. 1 as cam, 1 as cm and 1 as st.

And after that i should try him has cdm, rb, cb and finaly as gk lol ( joking this last part, of corse, by that time fifa18 his over)
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Gorda wrote: »

play him at CAM lol

I play 442, no CAMs :(
    change formation :wink:

• serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Made sone more games with him has cam.
    Wasent impressend with him a i thought:

"What the hell his rong. Everytime i played against him he was everywhere. Mine is always missing."

Then i decided to change his chem stile. It was on basic and i changed hit to hawk.

Wow.
    Now his always in game, scoring, assisting, recovering balls. Now my team seams to be Gullit+10.
    Think it most be the boost in the aggression that made the diference.
    He will stay has Cam for now, and maibe until the end of fifa18 ;)
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His agility when down by 4 compared to the 90 rated one. This is why at basic he isn’t as good as he can be. You want him to be a better cam stick an artist on him.

I am waiting for pele in all honesty but Gullit is a beast anywhere he goes
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    Vieira CDM, Petit LCM, Gullit RCM, Bergkamp CAM.
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    Bergkamp striker, gullit cam