Are prices expected to drop down again this week 83/84?

Hippyboy6
16836 posts World Class
As per the title, are prices going to drop back down this week? I started doing Crespo SBC & hoping we get back to where we were on 83/84s. I guess it will depend on leagues being released Friday as well, that would open a few packs.

Comments

• Sercs
    18215 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    once the icon upgrade expires id expect prices to come back down again, still have some big icon primes though
  • Hippyboy6
    16836 posts World Class
    Sercs wrote: »
    once the icon upgrade expires id expect prices to come back down again, still have some big icon primes though

It'll be just my luck they release more this Thursday :joy:
  • JBC03FC
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I think leagues will come tonight.
  • Hippyboy6
    16836 posts World Class
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Would be awesome, I'm actually at home tonight as well :smiley:
  • Cobi26
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect

on a Monday? no way.
  • Diggy
    12891 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    I need to do 83 84 & 85 for crespo I’m waiting it out they will come down
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move

I would not have thought so. Friday most likely with no other promotions to drop.
  • Campino
    26234 posts Player of the Year
    I’m Guessing Icons will rise again once this Is done
  • Currieman
    4901 posts National Call-Up
    I think once all the SBCs expire in 3 days or whenever it is then yes all the prices will definitely drop.
  • Pauldejong6
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »

i picked up 87s at 21k last fut bday day. Now theyre already around 30k. The high rated cards will rise, the 83s 84s and under will drop big unless they release new sbc content.
  • Hibee
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Wondering this also. I drunkenly started Hernandez (had to dump my Owen base card somewhere), so might as well finish it.

Crespo is class by the way.
  • Hippyboy6
    16836 posts World Class

I'm not too worried about those as I got Pires from the base icon & put him into ADP SBC, he's the other one I want to do over the next few weeks. I kind of like having so many untradeable first teamers as it stops the urge to keep swapping teams around. I'll still change a few players here & there but stops me wasting coins so I can slowly progress in the SBCs. Having said that, PTG Icardi & a few others may get thrown in if I need to reduce the price near the end
  • Absting159
    6537 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    @Diggy You can do those three pretty much free aside from the IFs required by doing the upgrades. Do the cheapo 82-85 upgrade to start. This is of Course if you have some crap golds in your club.

Hammer them out. You’ll get a few 84s. Then put all the 82s into the 84-87 upgrade. All you need are 2 86/87s to make the 85 SBC drastically cheaper.

I finished Gullit solely with these upgrade SBCs haha.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Diggy You can do those three pretty much free aside from the IFs required by doing the upgrades. Do the cheapo 82-85 upgrade to start. This is of Course if you have some **** golds in your club.

Hammer them out. You’ll get a few 84s. Then put all the 82s into the 84-87 upgrade. All you need are 2 86/87s to make the 85 SBC drastically cheaper.

You must have the patience of a saint!
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3923 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Diggy You can do those three pretty much free aside from the IFs required by doing the upgrades. Do the cheapo 82-85 upgrade to start. This is of Course if you have some **** golds in your club.

You must have the patience of a saint!

ha..was watching the saint on itv 4 the other day..forgot it was played by a bond legend B)

031-the-saint.jpg

• Absting159
    6537 posts Moderator
    @DaveSaves I was so close to Gullit and was determined to not have to sell another of my Icons. Haha. I was able to keep both Desailly and Blanc; I thought I was going to need to sell one of them as I don’t have many tradeables left haha.

I still can’t belive I was able to afford Gullit. Did 3 of the Base Icon sBCs too. Lol.
  • Absting159
    6537 posts Moderator
    I’d probably do another Base Icon if I had enough in my club but I’m pretty low now. Not enough Golds left.
  • Campino
    I need rid of kaka and Neuer

No idea what to do with them, I’ve 600k and not a lot else since doing Gullit
  • Hippyboy6
    16836 posts World Class

Kaka is the one I'm unsure about, I've not given him a proper go but because of my team I have to sub him on (hate doing that) not sure he'll get much game time when I do complete ADP either (have Mahrez in my PL untradeable team)
  • Campino
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Kaka is the one I'm unsure about, I've not given him a proper go but because of my team I have to sub him on (hate doing that) not sure he'll get much game time when I do complete ADP either (have Mahrez in my PL untradeable team)

Can’t use him, clearly not my kind of player

Guy ruined me with him yesterday in the WL though
  • Hippyboy6
    16836 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Can’t use him, clearly not my kind of player

Guy ruined me with him yesterday in the WL though

Same here, I can't get him to stay forward. I want him at CAM but he drops to midfield, I thought maybe he wants to play there, started him at CM, he put the gloves on & went in goal.....