18-3 in wl but time is over. frikin joke of a company

1
C o b r a
625 posts An Exciting Prospect
nice ea really, u really have find a way to screw all the player base with this frikin joke of wl; even when u do well there is no way to complete it without rushing games and losing, its built to prevent ppl from gettin decent rewards. Fire whoever tought this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ really, there is 0 competition in this game beside wl, but no problem lets concentrate it on 3 days.. oh but not weekdays lets make it weekend, just when ppl goes out and get less time to play, nice done lol u guys have reached the goal.
Pathetic

Comments

  • Sumitro
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agree with you. Shouldn’t have queezed 40 games over the weekend. I don’t play 40 nowadays anyway.
  • Aqeel87
    3600 posts National Call-Up
    Just stop playing this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mode, not worth it.
  • rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's not some mastermind tactic of theirs to reduce rewards and they're not "out to get you". Some people give EA too much credit; WL was a nice edition all in all, just not very well thought like most things they implement.
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.
  • SuperJames9005
    2840 posts National Call-Up
    It's bs as I stopped at 24-6 becuz running out of time. Pretty sure will got elite 3 this week
  • Heshyooo
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I couldn't even finish 40, got hold 3 with 16 games left and just stopped
  • BruceLeeHarding
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    There's a clue in the name.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    nj10 wrote: »
    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.
    that logic doesn't work in WL because you end up with worse team and lose more next time, might as well stop playing

  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    You could only get 20 games in st a course of 72 hours?

    Maybe WL isnt cut for you
  • Stonebridge
    1154 posts Professional
    WL isnt intended for casual gamers to finish 40 games, this is why you get rewards for over 5 games played
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    You could only get 20 games in st a course of 72 hours?

    Maybe WL isnt cut for you

  • blackerLVP
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    Just stop playing this **** mode, not worth it.

  • ICUP
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    In all fairness the WL should be open as soon as people claim rewards on Thursday
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    maksi wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.
    that logic doesn't work in WL because you end up with worse team and lose more next time, might as well stop playing

    Rewards are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ though.

    So you're saying if you can't play loads of games in WL you might aswell stop playing?

    There are other things to do in this game apart from WL

    Also I disagree about having a worse team means you lose more; I'm sure the bakayoko and Jesus users of this world get on fine.
  • ICUP
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    nj10 wrote: »
    maksi wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.
    that logic doesn't work in WL because you end up with worse team and lose more next time, might as well stop playing

    Rewards are **** though.

    So you're saying if you can't play loads of games in WL you might aswell stop playing?

    There are other things to do in this game apart from WL

    Also I disagree about having a worse team means you lose more; I'm sure the bakayoko and Jesus users of this world get on fine.

    Bakayoko is king with around 800 games in my club, Jesus has around 1100 with 1.4k goals
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    An extra day wouldn't really work for me as most people work on firdays and Mondays anyway.
    However, I would have preferred 30 games like the PC has.

    On the other hand, there will be too many people winning 30 out of 30.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    U could sacrifice your social life or your job and play all 40 games like most people on this forum
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    It’s almost like the WEEKEND League is made to only last over the span of a weekend.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lee321 wrote: »
    U could sacrifice your social life or your job and play all 40 games like most people on this forum

    Lol
  • HHNF
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s beyond me why they can’t just make it last a week.

    I was well on track to grab myself a Elite Monthly finish, but this weekend I’ve had all kinds of problems with my internet connection, getting disconnected 7 times. Rang up Sky and apparently there’s a problem outside which they’re gonna send an engineer to fix.

    Then next weekend it’s Easter so we’ll all have plans and family/friends over, thus limiting playtime.

    So the 3 previous weeks where I’ve proper grinded, played all my games, really been pushing trying to get that Elite finish, all been a waste of time really.
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Joestoe wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.

    You rationale is bollocks. So you should get the same rewards as someone on the same skill level even though you don't play as many games?

    They should be rewarded for playing more.

    If 40 games over the weekend is too stressful for you, why do it?

    I don't have the time for the 40 but I play as much as I can. It's just a game dude more important things to be doing with your weekend
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    I get to silver 2 and stop. I enjoy the games and connection is always good plus no stress. I’ve gott elite weekly before however at this stage I’ve pretty much got my final team built apart from CB and LB which tots should take care of so for me it’s more about playing the games rather than worrying about grinding 40 games. Those who do play 40 deserve their rewards as it’s a lot of time to dedicate
  • Hibee
    12590 posts Has That Special Something
    nj10 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.

    You rationale is bollocks. So you should get the same rewards as someone on the same skill level even though you don't play as many games?

    They should be rewarded for playing more.

    If 40 games over the weekend is too stressful for you, why do it?

    I don't have the time for the 40 but I play as much as I can. It's just a game dude more important things to be doing with your weekend

    I think your missing the point, it's the fact that the games are cramped into the weekend that's the issue. It would actually be impossible for me to do so, have a girlfriend, a season ticket to watch real football, and DJ at nights. Having the league as a week long thing would give everyone an equal chance. Not that I would do it still, but at least everyone would be in the same boat.
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.

    You rationale is bollocks. So you should get the same rewards as someone on the same skill level even though you don't play as many games?

    They should be rewarded for playing more.

    If 40 games over the weekend is too stressful for you, why do it?

    I don't have the time for the 40 but I play as much as I can. It's just a game dude more important things to be doing with your weekend

    I think your missing the point, it's the fact that the games are cramped into the weekend that's the issue. It would actually be impossible for me to do so, have a girlfriend, a season ticket to watch real football, and DJ at nights. Having the league as a week long thing would give everyone an equal chance. Not that I would do it still, but at least everyone would be in the same boat.

    Watch real football? You're a hibs fan haha

    Jambo here so you say the same..
  • Hibee
    12590 posts Has That Special Something
    nj10 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.

    You rationale is bollocks. So you should get the same rewards as someone on the same skill level even though you don't play as many games?

    They should be rewarded for playing more.

    If 40 games over the weekend is too stressful for you, why do it?

    I don't have the time for the 40 but I play as much as I can. It's just a game dude more important things to be doing with your weekend

    I think your missing the point, it's the fact that the games are cramped into the weekend that's the issue. It would actually be impossible for me to do so, have a girlfriend, a season ticket to watch real football, and DJ at nights. Having the league as a week long thing would give everyone an equal chance. Not that I would do it still, but at least everyone would be in the same boat.

    Watch real football? You're a hibs fan haha

    Jambo here so you say the same..

    Ha the football is actually pretty decent at Easter Road. I will refrain from commenting on the style of play down your gaff :D
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    rankon. wrote: »
    It's not some mastermind tactic of theirs to reduce rewards and they're not "out to get you". Some people give EA too much credit; WL was a nice edition all in all, just not very well thought like most things they implement.

    Yeah but how much thought does it take?

    Any rational person can see that 40 x 20min games over 3 days is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous.

    Just a stupid idea pure and simple. It just encourages the most impressionable people to sit in all weekend playing a god awful game.

    Sure, there's no gun to anyones head, but we all know FUT is addictive and it was always bound to lead to people doing it every weekend. I feel sorry for these chumps, what a sad life to play 40 games per weekend every weekend.
  • BruceLeeHarding
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hibee wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.

    You rationale is bollocks. So you should get the same rewards as someone on the same skill level even though you don't play as many games?

    They should be rewarded for playing more.

    If 40 games over the weekend is too stressful for you, why do it?

    I don't have the time for the 40 but I play as much as I can. It's just a game dude more important things to be doing with your weekend

    I think your missing the point, it's the fact that the games are cramped into the weekend that's the issue. It would actually be impossible for me to do so, have a girlfriend, a season ticket to watch real football, and DJ at nights. Having the league as a week long thing would give everyone an equal chance. Not that I would do it still, but at least everyone would be in the same boat.

    Thats the thing though. If you have a long list of things to do other than FIFA then weekend league isn't for you*.

    I'd love to spend lots of time in racing leagues, but I have a full time job, a wife and a daughter, in between playing cricket and going to motorsport events.

    Therefore I don't bother very much with leagues as I don't have the time to do it.

    *Not literally you.

  • Hibee
    12590 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    I don't see what the problem is.

    No one is forcing you to play. I only played 9 games this weekend and I don't care about the silver 2 rewards because I made the choice to do something else with my time.

    I do agree that the format should be revamped maybe have it like squad battles where you can play your games throughout the week.

    This argument is just stupid. "You don't have to play all 40, nobody's forcing you." No, but you'll be put in a disadvantage as you don't get the chance to get the same rewards someone who does finish all 40 gets, even if your skill level is the same.


    40 games over the weekend is too stressful, even more if you take into consideration this gameplay is frustrating on its own.

    You rationale is bollocks. So you should get the same rewards as someone on the same skill level even though you don't play as many games?

    They should be rewarded for playing more.

    If 40 games over the weekend is too stressful for you, why do it?

    I don't have the time for the 40 but I play as much as I can. It's just a game dude more important things to be doing with your weekend

    I think your missing the point, it's the fact that the games are cramped into the weekend that's the issue. It would actually be impossible for me to do so, have a girlfriend, a season ticket to watch real football, and DJ at nights. Having the league as a week long thing would give everyone an equal chance. Not that I would do it still, but at least everyone would be in the same boat.

    Thats the thing though. If you have a long list of things to do other than FIFA then weekend league isn't for you*.

    I'd love to spend lots of time in racing leagues, but I have a full time job, a wife and a daughter, in between playing cricket and going to motorsport events.

    Therefore I don't bother very much with leagues as I don't have the time to do it.

    *Not literally you.

    Yeah totally, and Iv never even tried to play it as I simply don't have the time. But if it wasn't restricted to the weekend then I could at least try. Just badly thought out I think.
Sign In or Register to comment.