Starting a new PTG, but got one question.

Masscherano
602 posts An Exciting Prospect
If you're following it, should I let myself be able to buy players off the market for SBC purposes or not?

Wanting to do it with a slight twist and only be able to use packed items for my team. :)

Comments

• ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    RTG
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    If you're following it, should I let myself be able to buy players off the market for SBC purposes or not?

Wanting to do it with a slight twist and only be able to use packed items for my team. :)

Not really a twist anymore. Just saying. Loads of people do that.
  • Masscherano
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Ah might have missed it - not seen any myself haha.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

Just saying, dude, but you do you.
  • WFCBagnall
    70471 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    RTG

It's a PTG using only PTG cards, then sell in inform hype to buy more PTG cards.

Sounds more fun.
  • Masscherano

Just saying, dude, but you do you.

Wasn't doing it for uniqueness - I do it because I like playing the game like that, done it a few years ago a couple of times and had fun, but thanks for the heads up that others are doing it too, I'll keep an eye out for their threads. :) always makes a good read.
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    RTG

It's a PTG using only PTG cards, then sell in inform hype to buy more PTG cards.

Sounds more fun.

Apologies OP...didn’t know that was a thing :#
  • Masscherano
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    RTG

Sounds more fun.

Apologies OP...didn’t know that was a thing :#

Don't worry hahaha. :) It's something I haven't seen around the forums for a while anyway! :)