reward system

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
why do you have to wait a week for a reward ,, this is where its all screwed ,, winning a division lets have some coins and lets have a few packs.. weekend league win to the next level and then get packs and coins , i really dont see why you have to wait all week for something your disappointed in anyway. squad battles should be an online mode too .. again win some games and get a few packs levelling up with coins .. more coins in circulation means we all get the teams we deserve, the coin sellers will not be around as its worthless.. i only hope someday we will have a proper reward system..

Comments

• Senth6
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Conspiracy has it EA have deals coin selllers
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    They wait until Thursday so they can fill your rewards with 81 rated players
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Not good enuff I want to see realistic rewards until I ever buy this game again - I’ve just seen gull it loan is 79k wtf and Ronaldo 3.5million let’s go back to the 100,pounds for 300k so Ronaldo is now 1000 pound plus - for a kids game come on ppl get a grip and lets do somet about this
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Not good enuff I want to see realistic rewards until I ever buy this game again - I’ve just seen gull it loan is 79k wtf and Ronaldo 3.5million let’s go back to the 100,pounds for 300k so Ronaldo is now 1000 pound plus - for a kids game come on ppl get a grip and lets do somet about this

You’re wishing for things that are going to get you the exact opposite of what you want.

If everyone gets great rewards then Ronaldo will be double.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »

You’re wishing for things that are going to get you the exact opposite of what you want.

Wrong if his capped - and Dave do you think these rewards are great then ??

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I’m not wrong.

I don’t think they are great but how they are is needed to balance things.

While you’re whinging about it, someone got Ronaldo. It’s all luck.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    i doubt someone did get ronaldo ... i reckon he will only be out in a pack twice a week .. if even that
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    EA gotta whip out all the cheats. so they can't just dish out the packs straight away. And the way its setup it would also mean everyone with 11+ wins in WL won't be able to play DKT for rewards
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    i doubt someone did get ronaldo ... i reckon he will only be out in a pack twice a week .. if even that

You really haven’t got a clue about anything have you? LOL
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro

i know a lot more than you !!! thats for sure
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up

giphy.gif

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

That’s not really evident in this thread though is it?
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    why dont you try reading this thread again & again until it sinks into that thick skull.. then maybe we can talk
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up

So then what's the problem?

I hear so many people say that and you're spot on but I personally wouldn't care if CR7 cost double due to inflation if packs had fair drop rates
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You think making everyone richer will make players cheaper.

LOL
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

You're an idiot.

FIFA 18 launched September 29th 2017 since then 25 full weeks have passed. By your calculations there is only 50 Ronaldo's in the game.

That sound right to you?
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Dave you must realise this is a game - games are to be enjoyed - no point everyday everyone getting so peed off they never want to touch this game again.. so if you want ppl to enjoy the game and have fun then yes everyone needs to be rich and we can have the ultimate that is advertised..
  • Fab
    17823 posts World Class

My man you don't even seem competent enough to wipe your own arse with all due respect
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    well thats another FAB comment - not
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    JamieT96 wrote: »

You're an idiot.

FIFA 18 launched September 29th 2017 since then 25 full weeks have passed. By your calculations there is only 50 Ronaldo's in the game.

That sound right to you?

can you tell me how many are on the market - we are talking R9 here
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Harsh, you crossed a line there.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro

sent him packing

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Anyone who has to write “not” to indicate sarcasm definitely has an IQ under 50.
  • Fab
    17823 posts World Class

sent him packing

You got me, man. You got me good! I'll think twice in the future before messing with you.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up

LOL

Nope of course it won't but I'd live with prices being through the roof if people actually packed decent players...

It's criminal how EA decide pack weights based on the value of the card,

It's funny how I've packed Kampl (81) around 80 times but Gabriel Jesus (81) only twice

But yeah.. All random and luck fella
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    it amazes me how most ppl just defend this atrocious system.. its all you probably know - certainly this is not gaming to me - where your own money is used to buy virtual rubbish - im speechless how you defend this TBH no wonder we have what we have - no one cares & no one wants a better system.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

LOL

Nope of course it won't but I'd live with prices being through the roof if people actually packed decent players...

It's criminal how EA decide pack weights based on the value of the card,

It's funny how I've packed Kampl (81) around 80 times but Gabriel Jesus (81) only twice

But yeah.. All random and luck fella

Your post sneaked in, I was replying to the other guy.

It’s a balance. People want packs for free, which we now get in abundance, maybe they are worse than pre-WL/SB, but that’s impossible to quantify.

If everyone gets 50k worth a week, then the whole market inflates. But people who play a few games a week won’t get packs, won’t ever ever get to Ronaldo.

If people want the pre-16 price of Ronaldo to come back then SB/WL rewards have to go.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Another hilarious cry baby thread from @wbasteele
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Another hilarious cry baby thread from @wbasteele

another EA loser i spent all my money on virtual currency i see