Prime Crespo Owners

bimbomx
332 posts Sunday League Hero
Where does he play the best, thinking of playing him as a ST in a 4321 formation. His workrates look pretty bad for a striker but I don't know where I could put him

Comments

• Hody
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    Would like to know too, whether he's a good target man or not
  • DariuszA93
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hody wrote: »

I had his loan , he played really well for me up top (4-3-1-2) Not sure how he would work alone. You could support him by having the LF and RF instructed to stay central. Im not a fan of Icons as well because I can never justify their value for return but Crespo was a stand out. He plays like an agile Lewandowski , Clinical but also feels light on the ball.
  • bimbomx
    DariuszA93 wrote: »
    Hody wrote: »

I had his loan , he played really well for me up top (4-3-1-2) Not sure how he would work alone. You could support him by having the LF and RF instructed to stay central. Im not a fan of Icons as well because I can never justify their value for return but Crespo was a stand out. He plays like an agile Lewandowski , Clinical but also feels light on the ball.

@DariuszA93 do you think if I for example put larsson at LF and Hernández at RF he would be good with them?
  • DariuszA93
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I think if you apply a hawk to him and set all of the forwards instructions to stay central, his to get in behind then he would be able to act as your main man. 99 acceleration 94 sprint speed, 99 positioning and finishing , 97 shot power and volleys , 92 long shots. 98 jumping 83 strength .
  • I SiR MartY I
    16787 posts World Class
    Needs to be in a 2 ST formation. M/L isn't good enough for a solo ST.

I play him RS in a 41212 with POTM ST Salah
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    He’s amazing and can play any formation. He is really versatile. Right now I have him next to Prime R9 and he is outplaying R9.
  • Saiber_Summia
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    pretty satisfied. paired with Aguero 93, 21 goals over 36 games, but u need to know I'm not scoring tons of goals every match, as I'm a mediocre player. To give you a comparison, "my" Aguero scores not more than 0,6 pg
    Nothing special to remark, consistent for me, especially considering the SBC cost roughly 500K
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    M/L low aggression. Eww.
  • bimbomx
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    M/L low aggression. Eww.

@HysxteriA not everyone can afford better players :'(
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    bimbomx wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    M/L low aggression. Eww.

@HysxteriA not everyone can afford better players :'(

You can however afford these...

Bale, Suarez, 86 Kluivert, 87 Henry, 87 Hernandez, plus a few others.. all better options imo. M/M Henry, has beat defensive line trait. Pretty sure Crespo has a standstill don't make a run trait. You already have Larsson and Hernandez too, did you complete his SBC? If so 4222/4231 Crespo / Larsson ST and Hernandez CAM. Or Crespo lone ST Larsson CCAM, Hernandez RCAM.
  • I'm looking to Pair Crespo with Larsson
    Any thoughts?
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Second best ST in the game behind R9. Completely outplayed my ST CR7 all around.
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Planning on doing the SBC over the weekend, have built up 300k + in the last two weeks from trading. The price of 83's and 84's hopefully should go down once the Base Icon SBC finishes.
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grehan94 wrote: »
    Planning on doing the SBC over the weekend, have built up 300k + in the last two weeks from trading. The price of 83's and 84's hopefully should go down once the Base Icon SBC finishes.

me too, I need him to pair with Larsson
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Go for his better half Crispo
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for his better half Crispo

lol
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Is it possible to do a base icon under 300k atm? Need one for Petits` prime SBC. My bad, posted on the wrong page.
  • win123vn wrote: »
    Grehan94 wrote: »

me too, I need him to pair with Larsson

Same wanna pair him with Big Boy Larsson