Need some help

Rajivvv86
1500 posts Play-Off Hero
Hi guys. I need some help with my squad. I have around 450k at the moment and was thinking of buying Messi to play as my RF, with 96 Ronaldo as my ST and IF Guedes as my LF. My midfield consists of Koke, Prime Rijkaard/Vieira and Modric.

However I recently thought that with the money I intend to spend on Messi, I could get Suarez and Bale which enables me to play 451.

Suarez
Ronaldo--Litmanen
Guedes--Vieira--Bale

Which would you rather do? To buy Messi or use the money for Bale and Suarez?

Comments

• gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love Messi but I'd get Bale and Suarez
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    Hi guys. I need some help with my squad. I have around 450k at the moment and was thinking of buying Messi to play as my RF, with 96 Ronaldo as my ST and IF Guedes as my LF. My midfield consists of Koke, Prime Rijkaard/Vieira and Modric.

However I recently thought that with the money I intend to spend on Messi, I could get Suarez and Bale which enables me to play 451.

Suarez
    Ronaldo--Litmanen
    Guedes--Vieira--Bale

Which would you rather do? To buy Messi or use the money for Bale and Suarez?

I would personally go with Suarez and Bale but if you are going for 451 then forget it coz it’s an awful formation buy messi
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Reminisce89 Would 4411 with Ronaldo as C.F. and Suarez up front work? I have always used variations of 433 so I'm honestly not used or oblivious to other formations hence why I am leaning towards Messi though I love Suarez.

I bought and sold Bale because I couldn't adapt to him not too long ago. Used him as RF but felt Inaki Williams did a better job at a fraction of the price.
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    @Reminisce89 Would 4411 with Ronaldo as C.F. and Suarez up front work? I have always used variations of 433 so I'm honestly not used or oblivious to other formations hence why I am leaning towards Messi though I love Suarez.

I bought and sold Bale because I couldn't adapt to him not too long ago. Used him as RF but felt Inaki Williams did a better job at a fraction of the price.

I would stick to you what you know then and avoid playing people off chem. it actually makes a big difference
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alright thanks both for the reply. I think I would get Messi instead of changing formations.