MOTM Werner- Seems like a great card, what I am missing?

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 2018
Seems on par with even Larsson based on stats and thought about giving him a go, but don't hear Werner talked about much, and when he is talked about online it's not mostly positive. Why is that? His 3*sm? What is difference with him and Larsson? Thinking of making them striker partners.

Comments

• opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    You can't compare two players just by card stats...height and all other factors come into play, also Icon vs normal player. I believe Icons have something special in them, secret trait or somethin
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    His 85 in form of fantastic for me. Can't imagine good motm being bad.
  • Uksul
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    Shame.about werner is that his if and second motm feel like no difference he is a good card but dont gets bettee lile he should.

I doubt his tots will change that
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    opasni_ wrote: »
    You can't compare two players just by card stats...height and all other factors come into play, also Icon vs normal player. I believe Icons have something special in them, secret trait or somethin

I hear ya, but they are same height with Werner having better stats in some key areas.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Uksul wrote: »
    Shame.about werner is that his if and second motm feel like no difference he is a good card but dont gets bettee lile he should.

I doubt his tots will change that

Thanks, may try out his if instead of motm or maybe wait for tots to give him a go based on that.