ICON baby SBC here is what EA should have done

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
edited March 2018
im well peed as only had enuff coins to do 1 - and when baby hernandez popped out when i already have prime untradeable lets just say im a little peed off as that coin has taken months to save.. anyhow in light of this they should have set up 3 bacby icons in my opinion defenders midfield attackers .. i have no icon defence so for me this would have been perfect.. whats your thoughts

Comments

• Mincepie171286
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nar it was a good SBC that you take a punt, you win some you lose some.

If they did it your way it would have had to have been a lot more expensive, e.g. Every base icon centre back is usable so everyone would have just done 2 Defenders

Just stick your baby Hernandez into a cheaper 1 icon SBC and take the 100k back.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Never do an sbc for an untradeable player where you can get a duplicate.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    SergiuLive wrote: »

so thats never do a SBC then .. cracking idea
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    wbasteele wrote: »

Well, SBC are generally for dummies))) and for smart minority to make huge profit
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »

Well, SBC are generally for dummies))) and for smart minority to make huge profit

How is it for dummies if you can get Icon for 150-200k saving you over 150k if you plan building Prime Icon.
  • LEAFSreborn555
    82 posts Park Captain
    Just submit it into an Icon SBC for a Jumbo players. You sort of gain back 100k.
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have done it 3 times, first gave me Kluivert, second Ronaldihno and third Rijkard. Im very happy with the results, dRonnie made my main team and the other 2 my fitness team.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Just submit it into an Icon SBC for a Jumbo players. You sort of gain back 100k.

no you dont - i got 20k back when i checked in baby hernandez - i.e i was down at least 260k almost 100 quid