EA banned acces to market just for bids

fazer
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2018
Hi Im start play fifa mayby around 6 month ago - In last month im start use Webb App aplications I its a lot better to trade / buy players compared to ps4 markets. And few days ago im recived pernamently ban for web app beacose im " broke some rulez "

What im do was Just massive bids players - from time to time - manual - without any bots / programs - im solved this boring capatacha nad puzzle veryfications - but still suddenly bah message you got banned.

So this is true now EA banned customers without any reason just for bids - If someone make bids just to trade and make coins then they banned this group customers after some time without any reason .

This is unfair politycy - the best part if im write to them to ea help with explain they write me just - im Broke rulez - accused to coins sell - use bots / farm coins ( what is this - farm coins ?) - If someone make a lot trade bids - To make money ( coins ) - beacouse im wona example make some higher budget to buy expensive players ) - then this is " farm coins " or what ? Ea is realy unfair in their market bans politicy .

They probably even not read emails from already banned customers with complains against their baned decision just -> send standard copy paste message with same answer for all banned customers.

So Ea now baned customers for manual masive agresive buy bids card ? - Yes they do this and its dosent metter customers make this manual without any bots / and dosent metter customers make this just for erned coins to buy better players so ridicolus .

Sorry for bad english - its not my native language.

Comments

• Regulus23
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Been there, my advice is to just take a break from trading and play de game.

Eventually they may unblock your transfer market, It happened to me during christmas and again this week. I got the same generic response you got and realize there´s nothing elso to be done.
  • nj10
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    Regulus23 wrote: »
    Been there, my advice is to just take a break from trading and play de game.

Eventually they may unblock your transfer market, It happened to me during christmas and again this week. I got the same generic response you got and realize there´s nothing elso to be done.

How long were you banned for?
  • Regulus23
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2018

How long were you banned for?[/quote]

Around 3 weeks
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2018
    3 weeks but you dont recived message with informations your acces to web app market is banned --- Pernamently ? ---- Im got informations abaout pernamently baned to web acces for broke rulez - after im write them complains they write me standard answer with broke rulez including ( using bots uncknowed programs , including for coins sale and farming coins - all accused fake - Im just make massive manual bids to erned coins to buy better expensive players - So looks like they dont like customers who asgresive bidding with intention to erned coins and they starts randomly put in ban this group customers even parnamently markets ban.

So If someone wonna make earn coins without ban then you need spend money $ to buy packs ...
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Every time I find a good sniping filter i get market banned almost instantly :D The only way I can make coins is to buy 150 players at normal market rate and wait for them to rise.
  • Chubz
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I got TWO transfer market locks within a few days lol. All I was doing was prepping up for the r9 and Gullit sbc. But since those 83 and 84 rated are so expensive some were even near 10k max. I got one on Thursday and even though I was transfer locked on companion and web app, I got another suspension yesterday (even though I could only use the console)