Birthday Bruno Peres (buy now or wait?)

L_immortale
3077 posts National Call-Up
Probably will start playing this game again once tots happens/summer. Do yall think Birthday Bruno Peres will go up or down as the months go bye? Or will he stay at his price now which is like 50-55k?

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2811 posts Fans' Favourite
    His price will rise once he's out of packs. Its upto you to take the risk, either it'll rise a little or get inflated because of an sbc.
  • L_immortale
    His price will rise once he's out of packs. Its upto you to take the risk, either it'll rise a little or get inflated because of an sbc.

Inflated as in an SBC that gives the potential for a FUT birthday card?
  • L_immortale
    ?
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    ?

The only way he's going is down. Take a look at futbin and look at last years fut birthday cards, all of them plummeted the closer it got to TOTS which is only a month away.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him for 59k and he’ll defo rise after he’s out of packs. Him and florenzi and the only decent RB in calcio
  • Bainesy
    696 posts Semi-Pro
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    I got him for 59k and he’ll defo rise after he’s out of packs. Him and florenzi and the only decent RB in calcio

IF lichtsteiner....
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    ?

The only way he's going is down. Take a look at futbin and look at last years fut birthday cards, all of them plummeted the closer it got to TOTS which is only a month away.

• JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    ?

Smart advice.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up

Hope you did not Invest in him. I lost 1 mil last year on FB cards. The only major loss I made.in FUT)..
  • WelshXavi
    673 posts Semi-Pro
    He's going for 80k now. Would have been a little profit there!
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cornushon wrote: »

Hope you did not Invest in him. I lost 1 mil last year on FB cards. The only major loss I made.in FUT)..

Last year FB cards were pretty damn bad compared to this year's though.