DO NOT DO FUT 16

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
16K... rewards pack contains

2 GOLD RARE, 3 NON-RARE 1 SILVER

Comments

• greif44
    3543 posts National Call-Up
    I got David Luiz. Usually I`m not very lucky with packs, but I can`t complain on the packs that were given for FB SBCs.

Most of people will do it not because of reward for this particular SBC, but because of the rewards that were promised by EA for the completion of all FB SBCs.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »
    I got David Luiz. Usually I`m not very lucky with packs, but I can`t complain on the packs that were given for FB SBCs.

Most of people will do it not because of reward for this particular SBC, but because of the rewards that were promised by EA for the completion of all FB SBCs.
    What are you talking about? Nothing official about getting reward for competing all Sbc afaik.
  • sido1968
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    what rewards were promised?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    I got ruffier which is ehhh alright
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gorda wrote: »

What are you talking about? Nothing official about getting reward for competing all Sbc afaik.

There was no such a thing
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero

This was announced last year, is pure speculation this year but if anything is to come is likely to be Untradeable so would it really be worth it with the silly prices if a few of them if not already completing them with untreatables in club?