who else has lost interest..

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
i have 40 games in weekend league and im not gonna play 1 - the reward system totally sucks anyway - mid week totally sucks - no rewards - daily SBCs a total rip off again no reward .. who else is still playing this - what is there to play for ? i see gold packs are the lowest possible weight with gold rated 78s and were 6 months into the game - who even uses a 78 rated player ..

Comments

• Retro_G
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Sell your team, wait for the world cup mode.
  • Voltra_Nyon
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There's something wrong. I have never experienced such bad luck. Ive opened heaps and got absolute garbage. Got an 82 for the ninth time in row doing the 82-85 upgrade. EA are scum
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    i have a few untradeables - overmars - hernandez - de gea - firminho - hamsik - petit - wish i give these players away to be honest.. i think getting the baby hernandes when i had prime broke me last week ... wasting my last 300k to get another player i already had and was untradeable in my eyes a joke..
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    wbasteele wrote: »
    i have 40 games in weekend league and im not gonna play 1 - the reward system totally sucks anyway - mid week totally sucks - no rewards - daily SBCs a total rip off again no reward .. who else is still playing this - what is there to play for ? i see gold packs are the lowest possible weight with gold rated 78s and were 6 months into the game - who even uses a 78 rated player ..

I lost interest weeks ago.. uninstalled, discarded, moved on. Just a complete n utter waste of time. 24 wins in we might not seem like a lot to some but for the team I was using ya I think it fit the bill. And then to pull discards every week you start to realize wat a waste of time it is for gold players. The amount of bs one has to go through for those wins is unbelievable. Constant nerd pausing.. could not take it anymore. And to anyone saying wait for World Cup mode. The game will practically be over by then, that is ridiculous to have to wait that long for any enjoyment from a game. 18 was a complete waste of money, time , n effort. Il pass on future fifas for a fact.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    i think this is why there trying a different sales pitch week in week out as there is always a numpty ready to spend.. for the die hard we have all left and they are no longer getting our pennies
  • RandomLhama83
    i think this is why there trying a different sales pitch week in week out as there is always a numpty ready to spend.. for the die hard we have all left and they are no longer getting our pennies

That plus they change pack weights daily depending on how many futers are still around. If they want someone pack just let them pack something .. and there back spending again.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I've not lost interest, I'm enjoying the game.

I don't play for rewards, I play when I feel like it for fun. I enjoy the trading aspect of the game, very chill.

I don't rely on EA for luck on rewards - I make my own luck with trades and play solely for fun.
  • RandomLhama83
    krappen07 wrote: »

I don't play for rewards, I play when I feel like it for fun. I enjoy the trading aspect of the game, very chill.

I don't rely on EA for luck on rewards - I make my own luck with trades and play solely for fun.

to each there own, but to me there is nothing fun playing against a T100 40 million superteam. and with rewards as bad as they are, they have made this strictly for PROs willing to spend 10k on the game.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    absolutely correct there - they have just made this game for people willing to spend 10K or more
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    joe666 wrote: »

I lost interest weeks ago.. uninstalled, discarded, moved on. Just a complete n utter waste of time. 24 wins in we might not seem like a lot to some but for the team I was using ya I think it fit the bill. And then to pull discards every week you start to realize wat a waste of time it is for gold players. The amount of bs one has to go through for those wins is unbelievable. Constant nerd pausing.. could not take it anymore. And to anyone saying wait for World Cup mode. The game will practically be over by then, that is ridiculous to have to wait that long for any enjoyment from a game. 18 was a complete waste of money, time , n effort. Il pass on future fifas for a fact.

Completely agree with you mate. EA have broke me too this year. I cannot take anymore.
  • limjitwe
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    absolutely correct there - they have just made this game for people willing to spend 10K or more

You can still play it without spending a cent! :)
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Deleted club few weeks back haven't played wl, just doing pro sbs with whatever bronzes have in team and doing sbcs hold the packs for tots.

No doubt get **** all regardless.
  • 3NG
    945 posts Semi-Pro

to each there own, but to me there is nothing fun playing against a T100 40 million superteam. and with rewards as bad as they are, they have made this strictly for PROs willing to spend 10k on the game.

People were spending that before Champs was a thing. What do you think would happen if everyone had the same team? Then the top 100 would be pure skill and you’d still have the same 100 people, although they might be a different 100, in the top 100 every week and then they’d get picked up by pro teams and become pros thus coming full circle.

• Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I play only 4-10 games a week at, so I didn't lost interest, but I would definitely did of I played hard core like previous years. Worst FIFA in term of approach to gameplay this year. And moving towardys noobs and accommodation cancerous playstyle of counters and pressure is not helping either.
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    I don't really play during the week, only if I need to qualify then just play some on the WL
  • SPAMPEBS
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    I had, but I deleted my club and started again and I'm enjoying it more than ever trading my way up properly with no money.
  • Fab
    17837 posts World Class

im just happy he found it back the first time
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Fab wrote: »

nice to see the trolls are out
  • RandomLhama83
    3NG wrote: »

People were spending that before Champs was a thing. What do you think would happen if everyone had the same team? Then the top 100 would be pure skill and you’d still have the same 100 people, although they might be a different 100, in the top 100 every week and then they’d get picked up by pro teams and become pros thus coming full circle.
    Someone doesn’t understand the meaning of p2w I see
  • Fab
    17837 posts World Class
    Fab wrote: »

nice to see the trolls are out

Luckily the attention seeking addicts are always present so there's never boredom when I hop on this forum
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    the game is broken the pack system is broken sbcs are broken sbs are broken the whole thing is a big steaming pile of dog ****
    but rich people dumb people and addicted people keep buying FP to the tune of millions and millions of dollars

so EA dont care
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
  • RandomLhama83
    Truthurts wrote: »
    the game is broken the pack system is broken sbcs are broken sbs are broken the whole thing is a big steaming pile of dog ****
    but rich people dumb people and addicted people keep buying FP to the tune of millions and millions of dollars

so EA dont care

Imagine creating a broken game but still cashing in billions in revenue... oh wait that’s alrdy happening in fifa 18.