Banned... Huge update! Unbanned a second time LOL

13456714
Xmrburnzo
671 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2018
So I'm on the webapp grinding the BPM and all of a sudden I get an error when clicking compare price on a player, so I refreshed the page and when I log back in I get this message. de8e2951cc616739746e0713cd3b24f2.png

I've been trading for years and never been banned before. I've had the robot captcha thing quite a lot of times over the course of this years webapp so I'm guessing it must be that, that has caused this because it says I can still use the market on console.

This is an absolute joke, and I want my access back.

[Update 1]

8b444f92e0eb9fbaba19a6211c7e2106.png

lol just as expected I get a copy and paste repsonse saying that they took the correct action and they have done a full investigation, coming from EA a full investigation in just over 24hrs is pure make-believe. Also didn't explain what it was that I'm suspected of doing just a message saying I broke their rules! what rule?!

[Update 2]

am now unbanned from the transfer market on the web app, no email from EA about it telling me why I was banned and then unbanned or any sort of apology, probably hoping we all move on quietly haha.


[Update 3]


For anyone not yet unbanned or has recently been banned, have a look through this thread.

This was posted on the 10th page https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/294275/how-to-deal-with-ea-terms-of-service

I haven't had to use this method myself but it looks like a good way for people to go!

Just refreshed the webapp after waking up to see if anything sold, and boom got rebanned, I'm done and will be following the instructions the other dude posted of how to deal with EA's terms of service.

[Update 4]

Received an email even after not submitting a ticket after my second ban, so perhaps they finally have done a manual investigation after my initial tickets?

30cbb26b5c518112d619c837a4d13d92.png
Post edited by Xmrburnzo on

Comments

  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sheesh that suck man, I would say go to live chat but you know..
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sheesh that suck man, I would say go to live chat but you know..

    yeah, I definitely know better than to deal with them
  • IamZlatan10
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wowzer yeah I’ve had the stupid captcha thing a few times too when I was mass buying cheap players for sbc
  • Longballs
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wonder if it would of happened if you were buying gold packs..

    Good luck sorting it out.
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Longballs wrote: »
    Wonder if it would of happened if you were buying gold packs..

    Good luck sorting it out.

    Thanks
  • v4vendetta1978
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give up now mine has been banned since Nov , chat can not help this goes to the TnC department and nothing you say will make them unlock it , The captcha failed on me I had just a white box so I refreshed my web page that's all I did. Sent them info on the problem screen shots and other people having the same issues on that same day , they are not interested they are right you are wrong. Had my account 7 years had to start a new account
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Give up now mine has been banned since Nov , chat can not help this goes to the TnC department and nothing you say will make them unlock it , The captcha failed on me I had just a white box so I refreshed my web page that's all I did. Sent them info on the problem screen shots and other people having the same issues on that same day , they are not interested they are right you are wrong. Had my account 7 years had to start a new account

    I won't simply just take getting f'ed over for no reason and not fight back, this is disgusting even from EA
  • v4vendetta1978
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give up now mine has been banned since Nov , chat can not help this goes to the TnC department and nothing you say will make them unlock it , The captcha failed on me I had just a white box so I refreshed my web page that's all I did. Sent them info on the problem screen shots and other people having the same issues on that same day , they are not interested they are right you are wrong. Had my account 7 years had to start a new account

    I won't simply just take getting f'ed over for no reason and not fight back, this is disgusting even from EA

    Opened 8 online cases 3 phone calls and a number of chats gave up in January due to the fact whenever I open a new case now it instantly get closed no response nothing
  • L3vi88
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    Happened to me months ago. Support rejected my appeal. Will have to start a new account if I get fifa 19.
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Give up now mine has been banned since Nov , chat can not help this goes to the TnC department and nothing you say will make them unlock it , The captcha failed on me I had just a white box so I refreshed my web page that's all I did. Sent them info on the problem screen shots and other people having the same issues on that same day , they are not interested they are right you are wrong. Had my account 7 years had to start a new account

    I won't simply just take getting f'ed over for no reason and not fight back, this is disgusting even from EA

    Opened 8 online cases 3 phone calls and a number of chats gave up in January due to the fact whenever I open a new case now it instantly get closed no response nothing

    report them to BBC Watchdog or possibly trading standards. They hope people just give up trying but as long as you are in the right I wouldn't just accept it. Good luck if you choose to try again.
  • CraigB85
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep I'm in the same boat - not had access to TM since October but kept contacting them in the hope they'd eventually admit to their mistake and restore access but they're not going to so I'm going to have to make a new account for 19 but I've built too good a thing on 18 in the time I've been contesting my innocence
  • FrankFrank
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    ok, Sherlock, you caught me...
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    You should report them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1440 posts Professional
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    You should report them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

    If it comes to that, I'll be more than happy to
  • FrankFrank
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1440 posts Professional
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.

    That you're best shot yea
  • FrankFrank
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.

    That you're best shot yea

    Nah just not getting into a discussion about wether someone should be banned for using a bot. Have a good day.
  • ChrisA
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @FrankFrank he was using the bronze pack method you **** moron.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6872 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.

    That you're best shot yea

    Nah just not getting into a discussion about wether someone should be banned for using a bot. Have a good day.

    When did he say he used a bot? I’m confused
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.

    That you're best shot yea

    Nah just not getting into a discussion about wether someone should be banned for using a bot. Have a good day.

    Aww bless, do you need some attention little fella?
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.

    That you're best shot yea

    Nah just not getting into a discussion about wether someone should be banned for using a bot. Have a good day.

    When did he say he used a bot? I’m confused

    I'm pretty sure if they had evidence I was using some kind of bot, my whole account would be wiped and or permabanned? but instead, I simply can't access the transfer market on anything except console
  • FrankFrank
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    If you're using a bot im glad to hear so tbh.

    Idiotic comment, this is a know issue but due to the fact the all EA employees on here do nothing but hand out bans for nothing and assist in nothing that could help the community.

    Idiotic comment.

    That you're best shot yea

    Nah just not getting into a discussion about wether someone should be banned for using a bot. Have a good day.

    When did he say he used a bot? I’m confused

    I'm pretty sure if they had evidence I was using some kind of bot, my whole account would be wiped and or permabanned? but instead, I simply can't access the transfer market on anything except console

    Think I got it wrong sorry @Xmrburnzo
  • Knowlesdinho
    9775 posts League Winner
    @FrankFrank I think you might have misunderstood what @Xmrburnzo said in his original post. He said that he had the “captcha” which is used to detect bots.

    Every now and then you get a kind of picture test to complete to prove you are not a bot. He was simply stating that.
  • FrankFrank
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    @FrankFrank I think you might have misunderstood what @Xmrburnzo said in his original post. He said that he had the “captcha” which is used to detect bots.

    Every now and then you get a kind of picture test to complete to prove you are not a bot. He was simply stating that.

    Yea sorry my bad. @Xmrburnzo
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @FrankFrank I think you might have misunderstood what @Xmrburnzo said in his original post. He said that he had the “captcha” which is used to detect bots.

    Every now and then you get a kind of picture test to complete to prove you are not a bot. He was simply stating that.

    Yea sorry my bad. @Xmrburnzo

    Fair enough mate, it is good of you to own up & apologise, it really isn't common on here :smile:
  • Knowlesdinho
    9775 posts League Winner
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @FrankFrank I think you might have misunderstood what @Xmrburnzo said in his original post. He said that he had the “captcha” which is used to detect bots.

    Every now and then you get a kind of picture test to complete to prove you are not a bot. He was simply stating that.

    Yea sorry my bad. @Xmrburnzo

    Fair enough mate, it is good of you to own up & apologise, it really isn't common on here :smile:

    He’s a good guy!
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @FrankFrank I think you might have misunderstood what @Xmrburnzo said in his original post. He said that he had the “captcha” which is used to detect bots.

    Every now and then you get a kind of picture test to complete to prove you are not a bot. He was simply stating that.

    Yea sorry my bad. @Xmrburnzo

    Fair enough mate, it is good of you to own up & apologise, it really isn't common on here :smile:

    He’s a good guy!

    Fair enough mate, I'd not seen him before so thought his comments were a bit off..... My bad for jumping straight in.
  • FrankFrank
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    @Knowlesdinho Thanks for having my back ;) And no worries @Hippyboy6 as you had pretty good reason to jump in :wink:
Sign In or Register to comment.