Torn

therandomjack
1266 posts Professional
I suppose there are a few thinking shall I shan't I !!!Thinking Prime Ronaldo, but Gullit really floats my boat! Also Prime Maldini alongside my 87 Desi but can't afford all 3. Have 3.9 mill coins plus happy to use some of my untradeable Icons - Prime Hernandez, Kluivert and Hagi plus 85 Blanc. Would also consider throwing Prime ADP and Prime Petit into the mix
Thoughts ???? Have quite a few high value cards Kaka Martinez Schwien plus others.
Or do I wait till after the weekend and pray a league SBC drops as I'm kitted out for Prem, La Liga plus Pro league
Or just forget it for now sleep on it and wait till after the upgrade SBC's die off making 83's and 84's affordable

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Comments

• Laker62
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do not submit any of your prime icons. That is huge coin sinking. I’d do the base icon sbc to get te icons you need. If you get 7 I’d go for gullit and Ronaldo. Maldini is 1.7 mil with only 1 icon submission
  • RayS
    25311 posts Player of the Year
    Jeez i wish I had your problems :D

I mean imo R9 will be the best striker of everin FUT 18... so if you need an out and out striker, I think R9 is your man.

At the very least maybe wait till tomorrow and see if a league SBC drops and maybe u can keep some of your guys.
  • RayS
    25311 posts Player of the Year
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Do not submit any of your prime icons. That is huge coin sinking. I’d do the base icon sbc to get te icons you need. If you get 7 I’d go for gullit and Ronaldo. Maldini is 1.7 mil with only 1 icon submission

I mean if he isn’t gonna use the Prime untradeable Icon anyways, why not? That’s the sunk cost fallacy
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    TBH I need to wind my neck in and go 1 at a time anyway. but I've no problem losing Hernandez played 500 games with him and not for me anymore as I can't see any point in hanging onto a card I don't use!