14 SBCs including 5 icons

JBC03FC
3336 posts National Call-Up
It is nearing end of March.

Yes this is critical.

Who is this SBC actually for? The rich and top 100 wl players?

Look, its their game they can do what they want, I get that but why not release this extortionate SBC at the start of the game. I dont think many would have got him done by Christmas anyway given requirements.

The cover star of the most expensive edition of 18 comes out 6 months after launch and is so expensive he seems pointless doing this close to tots.

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Okay, who had <30 mins before he’d make a thread complaining?
  • Ozz
    1188 posts Professional
    And who had Dave as the first reply to a complaint thread?
  • Orison
    47578 posts FIFA Cover Star
    The price would have been higher at the start. If you can't afford R9 now, you clearly couldn't at the start.

Prime icon releases are trash, but price on R9 isn't one of the many concerns.
  • vibemix881
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think it costs around 3.5 mil, that's really not that expensive for probably the best striker in the game.
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Okay, who had <30 mins before he’d make a thread complaining?

Honestly was surprised he waited as long as he did
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    The price would have been higher at the start. If you can't afford R9 now, you clearly couldn't at the start.

This pretty much. He’s the best striker in the game. What do you expect?!
  • vibemix881
    Plus you get packs which cost around 700k, with the current prices there's a decent return in that as well.
  • DarthGrowler
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    This isn’t going to end well :#
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    The price is fine, but i am still hesitant because quite frankly 14 SBCs like that is a lot of mind numbing activity ...
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    How was it not obvious to you that this would be the case?
  • JBC03FC
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    Plus you get packs which cost around 700k, with the current prices there's a decent return in that as well.

The packs should be good, but from my experience, the icon sbc packs are not as good as the ones from store and other sbcs.
    Even if they return 1.5mil, he still costs 2mil for an untradeable card that might not even be that spectacular when tots comes out.
  • JBC03FC

story of fifa 18!
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3961 posts National Call-Up

nope
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't please everyone can you
  • vibemix881
    JBC03FC wrote: »

The packs should be good, but from my experience, the icon sbc packs are not as good as the ones from store and other sbcs.
    Even if they return 1.5mil, he still costs 2mil for an untradeable card that might not even be that spectacular when tots comes out.

Can't see any tots striker that will come close to R9.
  • Peter

Your experience is rather blinkered.
  • Peter
    edited March 2018

story of @YouWantUsFC !

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

I don’t even know where to start with this.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Lol 14 teams is tedious.

Was always gonna be mega expensive as he's probs the jewel of FIFA 18
  • JBC03FC
    dylwms wrote: »

very true but this is an overpriced untradeable sbc.

Maldini is a bargain though, will be doing him asap.
  • Peter

It's not even overpriced
  • Orison

Bargain lmao
  • WFCBagnall
    69452 posts Moderator

Toty Ramos from a 100k pack from Rio disagrees
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    How much would he have to have been and with what requirements for you not to moan about it?
  • JBC03FC
    Peter wrote: »

Your experience is rather blinkered.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything I typed, yet here you are as always with your schilltastic comments.
    SBC is expensive and late, that is all.
    Kaka was late and probably a bit slow with crap stamina.
    We all love a challenge, but for me, this is becoming a bit grotesque. Not really a game is it.
  • JBC03FC
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I don’t even know where to start with this.

you dont have to and nobody expects you too.
  • Orison
    Can't believe 1.7Mil for Maldini is a bargain for him, but 3.5Mil for the coverstar is clearly too much lol.
  • JBC03FC
    Can't believe 1.7Mil for Maldini is a bargain for him, but 3.5Mil for the coverstar is clearly too much lol.

3.5 for an untradeable is too much for any card.
    I havent worked out what maldini costs, but am confident can be done for less than 1.7 before packs.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

Yeah ... when I read something like that I genuinely wonder if people actually read what they've typed, before posting. No freakin' idea how he ascertains that Maldini is a bargain!
  • vibemix881

Yeah, Maldini seemed cheap at first, but it really isn't.