4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1? What is the most balanced wide formation?

Evaggelistis
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm strugling between them all and the players I should use on sides and up front on bpl team. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Clancy
    8435 posts League Winner
    442 is the best for me. I keep trying other formations, but come back to the 442

never used it much before this FUT, but it really seems the best for the gameplay and against the average narrow 41212 formation switcher opponent in WL
  • Evaggelistis
    Clancy wrote: »
    442 is the best for me. I keep trying other formations, but come back to the 442

never used it much before this FUT, but it really seems the best for the gameplay and against the average narrow 41212 formation switcher opponent in WL

What wings do you have?
  • Evaggelistis

What wings do you have?

And What striker?
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    433-2
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i love the 442. 41212 wide is not bad but the lonely cdm can get exposed quite often.
  • Clancy
    8435 posts League Winner

What wings do you have?

What wings do you have?

And What striker?

Bale RM, 92 Dybala LM

88 kluivert LST, 95 TOTGS cr7 RST
  • Evaggelistis

What wings do you have?

What wings do you have?

And What striker?

Bale RM, 92 Dybala LM

Dammit man. What rank do you get?!
  • Clancy
    8435 posts League Winner

What wings do you have?

What wings do you have?

And What striker?

Bale RM, 92 Dybala LM

Dammit man. What rank do you get?!

Gold 1 if I can manage to play all 40, personal best is 27 wins
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Agree with @Clancy 442
  • Evaggelistis
    Xtc wrote: »
    Agree with @Clancy 442

Can you recommend 4 players for wings and forward? I got an untradable Baby Hagi Who does well as CF on 4411 but my striker feels so lonely that he can smoke a cigar..
    If i had a nice solution for up forward, I would change my formation. Currently have Hagi, Lacazette, Martial and Mkhy(normal) cause I sold last team to get Baby Vieira and Baby Blanc..
  • Xtc
    I’m using Lemar OTW Mbappe Bergkamp 90 SBC Promes.
  • Xtc
    OTW Tolisso and 86 Vieira @ CM
  • Xtc
    I liked 4411 as well but prefer 442. I think the game mechanics are better when player spacing is better. I find LM RM down to preference. Try different guys.