The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime gullit not going to be good

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2018
Have a feeling prime gullit isn’t going to be as good as the 90 just like everyone was excited about prime vieira and the 88 was better!

Comments

• MNnative
    I mean he will be good but not as good as the 90
  • M98H
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    :joy:
    I mean, Prime Vieira is better than the 88. Not a huge difference but still better.
    The Prime Gullit has 2 less pace, with 3+ on dribbling, shooting passing and Physical.
    He’ll be better in the midfield.
  • MNnative
    I have used both in weekend league and I saw most pros didn’t even bother with the prime as far as vieira goes..
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, probably will be terrible. The SBC should cost 1mm or less! :trollface:
  • EddieFicio
    22355 posts Club Captain
    MNnative wrote: »
    I have used both in weekend league and I saw most pros didn’t even bother with the prime as far as vieira goes..

Prime Vieira is better than the 88
  • MNnative
    Most of these “better” prime icons we get so excited for and then you can’t even tell the difference.. guess I just get disappointed
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Have a feeling prime gullit isn’t going to be as good as the 90 just like everyone was excited about prime vieira and the 88 was better!

Prime vieira is much better.

• MNnative
    Sad truth is when the pace or strength or weak foot isn’t upgraded it’s like you never can tell what’s different
  • Koolfashion
    2736 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Vieira is much better, played more than 1k with 88, and than did sbc but i thought there will be no difference, but there is in every aspect of his game.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Vieira is the best cdm in the game.
  • Orison
    52891 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Prime Vieira is better than the 88 one due to him being able to shoot. I have to run my 88 Vieira with Hunter so that he is able to score, on the prime you can focus on other areas with the chemstyle.

However prime Vieira is defo not much better than the 88 when it comes to being a CDM. Everyone saying there is a huge difference is talking as much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as you saying 93 Gullit won't be good.

Vieira (with Medium|High) is the best CDM in the game, Gullit is the best CM in the game and minor stat changes won't make one of them bad or whatever.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1054 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    Prime Vieira is better than the 88 one due to him being able to shoot. I have to run my 88 Vieira with Hunter so that he is able to score, on the prime you can focus on other areas with the chemstyle.

However prime Vieira is defo not much better than the 88 when it comes to being a CDM. Everyone saying there is a huge difference is talking as much **** as you saying 93 Gullit won't be good.

Vieira (with Medium|High) is the best CDM in the game, Gullit is the best CM in the game and minor stat changes won't make one of them bad or whatever.

Agree with all this. I am putting Lothar on the RCM, Pat at CDM, and Gullit on LCM. I will dominate. Fight me
  • JBC03FC

However prime Vieira is defo not much better than the 88 when it comes to being a CDM. Everyone saying there is a huge difference is talking as much **** as you saying 93 Gullit won't be good.

Agree with all this. I am putting Lothar on the RCM, Pat at CDM, and Gullit on LCM. I will dominate. Fight me

Futmas paulinho though! Cant drop him from my team :)
  • MNnative
    edited March 2018
    My team is 90 gullit cm 88 vieira cm in a 442 I tried the prime vieira and he just wasn’t as good and honestly didn’t notice the shooting I’ve had the 88 hit a volley from way out go too corner.i couldn’t catch as many counter attacks or catch up with Pacey players as well. I’m really trying to say we are all going to hand over money and cards and feel not much of a difference ...watch.
    Maybe it’s just the demands of my formation and the need for the best but fastest big players there is.
  • Campino
    28383 posts Player of the Year
    I’ll have whatever you’re drinking kidda
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    My team is 90 gullit cm 88 vieira cm in a 442 I tried the prime vieira and he just wasn’t good and honestly didn’t notice the shooting I’ve had the 88 hit a volley from way out go too corner. I’m really trying to say we are all going to hand over money and cards and feel not much of a difference ...watch

Just admit defeat
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

Rt, my prime Vieira shoots really well even with his weak foot sometimes
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1054 posts Professional
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Futmas paulinho though! Cant drop him from my team :)

I am a Spurs supporter, so I am still a little salty. LOL
  • JBC03FC
    My team is 90 gullit cm 88 vieira cm in a 442 I tried the prime vieira and he just wasn’t good and honestly didn’t notice the shooting I’ve had the 88 hit a volley from way out go too corner. I’m really trying to say we are all going to hand over money and cards and feel not much of a difference ...watch

Did you use his loan with no chem card on 8 or 9 chem? Prime Vieira is always the best mid on the pitch in my games even when I lose.
  • SebCFC123
    Literally no one here agrees with you, I’m pretty sure gullit will be better. The prime has at least +3 in every stat except pace and agility
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1054 posts Professional
    Literally no one here agrees with you
  • Orison
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Literally no one here agrees with you, I’m pretty sure gullit will be better. The prime has at least +3 in every stat except pace and agility

We aren't evenm talking about better or worse here. He legit said that prime Gullit won't be good as if 2 pace and 4 agility turn him into an average player all of a sudden :joy:
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Everybody just needs Lothar!!
  • SebCFC123

We aren't evenm talking about better or worse here. He legit said that prime Gullit won't be good as if 2 pace and 4 agility turn him into an average player all of a sudden :joy:
    :joy: couldn’t agree more, 87 savic gonna be better I reckon :trollface:
  • Orison

Don't forget about FUT birthday Florenzi :trollface:
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

We can have both
  • SebCFC123

Only 5”7? Doesn’t matter I heard
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something

At 2.5mm, the SBC is a bargain in this market! :trollface::/
  • Shane
    23809 posts Club Captain

Don't forget Bakayoko > Vieira :trollface:
  • Olleman
    13466 posts Has That Special Something
    Fellaini >