Getting Ready for SBC La Liga & PL

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
I bought all silver & bronse players of both leagues. I do not have coins to buy all players but I would like to buy those gold players who were transferred. Do you know where I can find a list?

READ THIS:

WEFut has an option CardType:Transfer however that option shows the destination club what I want is the source club since those are no longer in packs and could get expensive.

Comments

• Janoe1
    7731 posts League Winner
    Eikistein wrote: »
    I bought all silver & bronse players of both leagues. I do not have coins to buy all players but I would like to buy those gold players who were transferred. Do you know where I can find a list?

READ THIS:

WEFut has an option CardType:Transfer however that option shows the destination club what I want is the source club since those are no longer in packs and could get expensive.

Click on the card to see the previous club?
  • Eikistein
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Eikistein wrote: »

READ THIS:

Click on the card to see the previous club?

But that would make me to click on all transferred cards... example: player goes from Arsenal to Dortmund ... it would show the player in dortmund ... player gors from MLS to Dortmund it would show Dortmund as well.
  • Janoe1
    7731 posts League Winner
    Tbh i dont think there is a list showing from what team players have transferred. I do know that most players that are out of packs because of the transfer are pretty expensive already
  • Eikistein
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Tbh i dont think there is a list showing from what team players have transferred. I do know that most players that are out of packs because of the transfer are pretty expensive already

In previous years there was a excel file with all transfers