Prime Vieira

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
Any reviews? just want to hear some opinions before rinsing my club of all these players to complete the SBC.

Comments

• Bergamos
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My best player! Better then all the cards i have tried! Kante toty not even close!
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Endgame card
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    i prefer the 88 because more pace and more agility, the two most important stats in fifa
  • jpsblue
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    i prefer the 88 because more pace and more agility, the two most important stats in fifa

not for a CDM with M/H work rates.

The Prime is the best CDM i've used. No player, not even TOTS CDM's will match Prime Vieira.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4054 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »

The Prime is the best CDM i've used. No player, not even TOTS CDM's will match Prime Vieira.

But tots cdm will only cost 100k. Example tots danilo per
  • 3NG
    945 posts Semi-Pro

And you get what you pay for

Vieira isn’t even fair, should honestly cost more than R9 if we’re talking about how he changes the outcome of a game
  • Tommygunn
    3154 posts National Call-Up
    He took me a while to get used to but now he’s the most consistent player in my team. Defensively he’s exactly where he needs to be. Those long legs win tackles, block etc. Pops up with some screamers and some headers too.

Playing him against bakayoko is great fun as he just bullies Baka
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    3NG wrote: »

And you get what you pay for

Vieira isn’t even fair, should honestly cost more than R9 if we’re talking about how he changes the outcome of a game

Pretty much

Had the prime since he was released, had the 88 before, the Prime is streets ahead of any other player on the game (CDM wise)
  • Dexdan
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Awesome card. Get it you won’t regret it.
  • Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional
    Is he a mil better than 88? Wouldn’t think so?
  • Tommygunn
    3154 posts National Call-Up

Haven’t used 88 plus I did his sbc
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move

Prob not a mil more worth, but he is an upgrade, and a luxury if u have the coins, otherwise 88 better value for coins
  • AGÜEROOOOOOO
    70 posts Park Captain
    88 is better in every way. Even though prime has better stats I always go back to the 88. Saves you lots of coins too.
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks guys. Went ahead and did the SBC for 180K plus a ton of untradeables. Quite happy with that. Gonna try him out tonight.