Liga BBVA TOTS

Comments

• rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    What's even more funny is Ronaldo and Messi have equal dribbling, seriously hope next year CR has like 83 dribbling on his NIF which is what he deserves.. it's absurd he has 90+

Also the only department Ronaldo has been "as good" is scoring goals and even then Messi has scored the bigger goals
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Kun wrote: »
    FC Intl wrote: »
    The fact that Ronaldo has the highest rated card this season makes it a joke. There is no reason why Messi could not have got a 99 rated card, higher than his TOTY. He absolutely deserves it, this season has been one of best ever, and he's far and away the best in the league and world.

Messi still has the Copa America to get a 99 rated card

If he didn't get it for being the best player in the league during the the "Team of the Season", I don't see how a Copa America match is going to get him one.
  • MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure he'll get it in a Copa America match to be honest, but they can't put his TOTS higher than his TOTY sadly.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    he will get another 98 card but only green in copa... and if he will get 5 cards for being so godlike he will still get 5 times of the same 98 green card
  • MJP
    Imtnt wrote: »
    he will get another 98 card but only green in copa... and if he will get 5 cards for being so godlike he will still get 5 times of the same 98 green card
    Yup, I can't see there being any chance of him getting a 99 this year sadly.
  • FC Intl
    MJP wrote: »
    Not sure he'll get it in a Copa America match to be honest, but they can't put his TOTS higher than his TOTY sadly.

They can, and they should when the situation merits, but they didn't. Its not a law.
  • MJP

They can, and they should when the situation merits, but they didn't. Its not a law.
    Obviously it's not a law, but it's what they do and they weren't going to change it.
  • FC Intl

Obviously it's not a law, but it's what they do and they weren't going to change it.

EA change things all the time, and its silly to keep doing something if the situation merits a change.
  • MJP

EA change things all the time, and its silly to keep doing something if the situation merits a change.
    Being in the TOTY is more of an achievement than the TOTS though so it surely warrants a higher card? I agree he should've had a 99 but it would have completely diminished the TOTY achievement.
  • FC Intl

Being in the TOTY is more of an achievement than the TOTS though so it surely warrants a higher card? I agree he should've had a 99 but it would have completely diminished the TOTY achievement.

Yes, Ronaldo was the best in the year of 2014, but Messi was better in the season. They both should have 99 cards. It doesn't diminish anything, Ronaldo still would have a 99 TOTY. If someone else subsequently performs to a level also deserving of that high a rating then they should get it. What Ronaldo achieved last year shouldn't have a bearing on what other people get for an outstanding season

But, I don't really care, Messi will get 99 TOTY this year.
  • Hicksy2011
    13479 posts Has That Special Something
    If Messi gets multiple cards there is a chance they will push his TOTY and TOTS up
    Like James did last year
  • Pedro95
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    PTYBROZZ wrote: »
    Pedro95 wrote: »
    PTYBROZZ wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    Kroos and Ramos? For pack selling I guess...
    Ramos has no right whatsoever to be there, Kroos deserved it.

Not over Rakitic. Kroos was inconsistent this season

You obviously not watched a single match this whole season...

Yeah, and you did ahahaha
    Are you a magician? Guessing what other people do or not by a comment on an online forum...

haha what are you trying to say? Im doing magic by ASUMING someone has not watched a single match based on his opinion on a certain player? Thats called ASSUMPTION bud...Ill leave the definition of the word ASSUMPTION below.
    NOUN
    1.something taken for granted; a supposition

Just kidding mate, not trying to start a discussion over the Internet :wink:
    I watch RM, yeah, and for me Kroos didn't deserve his place on the TOTS, especially when players like Rakitic or Busquets have been dropped. He didn't stood out that much to justify one...