Anyone else remember?

JayBee
1021 posts Professional
That the release version of Fifa 18 was the best Fifa ever made fun and enjoyable to play, now we’re left with another broken game with a smaller skill gap :'( always remembered never forgotten RIP Fifa 18

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    It was very decent, if they could have just tweaked the AI and gks a bit it would have been amazing! But without those tweaks it was a 9-8 scoreboard every game!
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just won a match 10-7, so... I'd rather they left it as it was in the begginning lol
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    It was very decent, if they could have just tweaked the AI and gks a bit it would have been amazing! But without those tweaks it was a 9-8 scoreboard every game!

Agreed. They always over do it and just dumb the game down, it felt so much more fluid and varied on release now I’m just rinseing the same op sh*t everygame no wonder the games dead.
  • DicaniosGod
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    I hate it online tbf, gonna try 17 again! Lol
  • QuinnUK87
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    The realise version of this fifa, was the most fun I had on any fifa.. It's a shame they listened to the little children crying on the forums. (The same ones that moan after every single update.)
  • Dawud
    15767 posts World Class
    Pre first patch this game was top 3 FUT's ever
  • Joestoe
    4901 posts Big Money Move
    This is the only game which gets worse after every patch. Watch it happen all over again next year. Don't think I'll buy it. It's just not worth it anymore. Infuriating company.
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dawud wrote: »
    Pre first patch this game was top 3 FUT's ever

I'd agree with this
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    I member
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Yep. It was incredible but they hit a copy and paste of '17's engine with an extra addition of BS.
  • heefmondo
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Release version was awful. Defenders turned like trucks, finesse shots from outside box were in 100% of the time and the GKs were terrible. Every game had over 10 goals in it. Boring.
  • AADCFC
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    6-2 I always get atm, driven shots just fly in
  • pudgyfudgy
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    berries.JPG
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    berries.JPG

Don't steal my jokes pudgy!
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    The North remembers!
  • pudgyfudgy
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    berries.JPG

Don't steal my jokes pudgy!

:D sorry!
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Release version was awful. Defenders turned like trucks, finesse shots from outside box were in 100% of the time and the GKs were terrible. Every game had over 10 goals in it. Boring.

Your actually a clown, no wonder this games dead, the defending was fine you were just s**t at the game and couldn’t adapt, long shots were a tad op I’ll agree but it just meant you had to be aggressive and block shots manually wasn’t to difficult to deal with. Games had 10 goals in if you didn’t know how to defend I never had 10 goal games but I was winning 5-1 6-1 etc yeah because people weren’t manually defending just hoping the ai would do it for them or the gk would bail them out. @heefmondo
  • heefmondo
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    JayBee wrote: »

Your actually a clown, no wonder this games dead, the defending was fine you were just s**t at the game and couldn’t adapt, long shots were a tad op I’ll agree but it just meant you had to be aggressive and block shots manually wasn’t to difficult to deal with. Games had 10 goals in if you didn’t know how to defend I never had 10 goal games but I was winning 5-1 6-1 etc yeah because people weren’t manually defending just hoping the ai would do it for them or the gk would bail them out. @heefmondo

I actually had a good record at the start. Was just so boring. The defenders did turn like trucks though I'm not lying :lol: and it's you're**
  • GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up

You’re*
  • heefmondo
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero

You’re*
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional

I actually had a good record at the start. Was just so boring. The defenders did turn like trucks though I'm not lying :lol: and it's you're**

I had a good record at the start and I got a good record now that’s not the point, the release version was fun and there was a real skill gap, I suppose you just couldn’t defend and needed the ai’s help! I guess all the real players don’t even come on the forums anymore the game is dead and it’s all ea’s doing.