All those people making final teams..

Qualitehhh
367 posts Sunday League Hero
seem to be selling them.

Comments

• Super_sic58
    1029 posts Professional
    Because a final team without being in the final week of current fut. is absolute rubbish.
  • Qualitehhh
    Because a final team without being in the final week of current fut. is absolute rubbish.
    yea just highlighting alot of people saying "final" teams was the cause of extinct players,clearly wasn't.
  • Ian_Ando08
    15773 posts World Class
    still not selling my full legends team no point too much fun all ill be doing is upgrading players from it :)
  • jenksiee123
    25804 posts Player of the Year
    Twas a myth. People panic bought players and now they are panic selling them.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move

This , nice to see legends back on the market , with price rise and imminent tots release seems a good many peeps are selling up
  • Edu
    7525 posts League Winner
    people are selling for profit, soon they will be at minimum again and they buy them back.
  • Ian_Ando08
    15773 posts World Class
    Edu wrote: »
    people are selling for profit, soon they will be at minimum again and they buy them back.
    also agree with this though why would people not sell their teams when they can make profit lmao
  • Qualitehhh
    I agree I think some rich people bought up the legends after seeing how few there were then it caused a ripple effect into all high rated and in forms being panic bought.
  • jenksiee123
    25804 posts Player of the Year
    Qualitehhh wrote: »
    I agree I think some rich people bought up the legends after seeing how few there were then it caused a ripple effect into all high rated and in forms being panic bought.

Definitely. Don't even think it was rich people tbh, just think people weren't prepared to sell cards for prices that were cheaper than what they were selling for which caused fewer and fewer to appear on the market then people panic bought the remaining ones. Someone bought a Pele for 300k over his max price just because it was the only one on the market.
  • JohnChelle
    edited June 2015
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    also agree with this though why would people not sell their teams when they can make profit lmao

Hmmm you were calling people deluded earlier in the week for suggesting a massive sale off , now your "lmao" ing the fact that people arent selling ?
  • lf2009
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive made my final team, only upgrade would be owen for fowler in my other england team.

No point in selling to buy back when i can just enjoy it

Now im left with 80k coins and my chick just stuck £50 xbox gift card on my account for fifa points but i might just buy a game tbh
  • Ian_Ando08
    15773 posts World Class
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Hmmm you were calling people deluded earlier in the week for suggesting a massive sale off , now your "lmao" ing the fact that people arent selling ?
    I was calling people deluded because they were saying EA were gonna drop the prices go and check please ! and i was right :)
  • JohnChelle

I was calling people deluded because they were saying EA were gonna drop the prices go and check please ! and i was right :)

Mate you called me deluded and I didnt suggest a price drop , I don't need to check that I was there - I suggested people would sell up ahead of tots
  • JohnChelle
    lf2009 wrote: »
    Ive made my final team, only upgrade would be owen for fowler in my other england team.

Now im left with 80k coins and my chick just stuck £50 xbox gift card on my account for fifa points but i might just buy a game tbh

Oof I would struggle to resist where la liga tots is put into packs , so make sure you buy a game before then :D
  • Ian_Ando08
    15773 posts World Class

Mate you called me deluded and I didnt suggest a price drop , I don't need to check that I was there - I suggested people would sell up ahead of tots

I may of misread mate i was just getting annoyed with people saying EA were gonna drop the prices and it was gonna cause a panic sale it was never gonna happen :)
  • JohnChelle

I may of misread mate i was just getting annoyed with people saying EA were gonna drop the prices and it was gonna cause a panic sale it was never gonna happen :)

I'm not precious I just hold grudges tis all :D
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    After what we've seen this recent week selling could be the worse thing to do if you have your final team. I bought TOTY Ronaldo early may and still got him cheaper than today.

Wonder how many people are still waiting to buy, a bit stupid if you're still waiting
  • Ian_Ando08
    15773 posts World Class

I'm not precious I just hold grudges tis all :D

aha fair play mate ! well my apologies :)
  • JohnChelle
    CandyRat wrote: »
    After what we've seen this recent week selling could be the worse thing to do if you have your final team. I bought TOTY Ronaldo early may and still got him cheaper than today.

Wonder how many people are still waiting to buy, a bit stupid if you're still waiting

I think spreading the risk is better , since the serious price range drops I've committed half my coins to using players I wanna try and kept about 40-50 % back I've had a cracking time and only lost 800k ish in the process
  • lf2009

Oof I would struggle to resist where la liga tots is put into packs , so make sure you buy a game before then :D

Usually i would just plough through it on fut but my pack luck has been shocking last 4 months plus wouldnt want to throw another £50 at ea unless its another game
  • JohnChelle

Usually i would just plough through it on fut but my pack luck has been shocking last 4 months plus wouldnt want to throw another £50 at ea unless its another game

Oh I agree packs are a waste of money but blue messi and ronaldo are such a temptation , I've sold my children ahead of la liga tots
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    My silver england team won't be changing. Just a shame I won't get any improvements for it
  • JohnChelle
    Well people are probs selling nw :D
  • lf2009

Oh I agree packs are a waste of money but blue messi and ronaldo are such a temptation , I've sold my children ahead of la liga tots

Haha i havent pull either for a few years, if it gets dropped tonight itll be hard.....now im tempted and before i wasnt, all blame on you haha
  • JohnChelle

Haha i havent pull either for a few years, if it gets dropped tonight itll be hard.....now im tempted and before i wasnt, all blame on you haha

Ha it has dropped good luck ;)