The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Which icon to send Baby Inzaghi?

veltok
362 posts Sunday League Hero
I checked ADP and realize that is better buy his prime than do the SBC

Comments

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Ferdinand
  • Laker62
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d go Ferdinand because he will be the best icon cb unless maldini is good but he will require 2 icons. The only other icons with 1 icon submission that would be worth it are Hernandez and Bergkamp but you will find players just as good in TOTS. I’d day Ferdinand 100%
  • veltok
    :o I didn't know that i could send him on ferdinand :o
  • Laker62
    I'd also note that it is more cost efficient to invest in your mid/attack, bailly will do just fine.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    veltok wrote: »
    :o I didn't know that i could send him on ferdinand :o
    no requirement other than 1 icon for his ‘ferdinand - an icon’ part of the sbc
  • veltok
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I'd also note that it is more cost efficient to invest in your mid/attack, bailly will do just fine.

i didn't use Bailly this year trying to avoid the META, but i have Prime Petit and like 3.5mil and Ferdinand will cost like 900k... what u think? Used Toty bonucci and 88 Maldini like a month ago and they are very solid and for the same price
  • Laker62
    veltok wrote: »
    Laker62 wrote: »

i didn't use Bailly this year trying to avoid the META, but i have Prime Petit and like 3.5mil and Ferdinand will cost like 900k... what u think? Used Toty bonucci and 88 Maldini like a month ago and they are very solid and for the same price

I have 4/6 icons I’m submitting from that sbc (keeping Pele and Carlos). I’m going to wait until tots when cards are at an all time low. I’m going to do gullit most likely and if he only needs 3 I’m using the 4th for Ferdinand.
  • Colzy
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ferdinand is amazing, you won't regret it