Utter nonsense

V_I_Lenin17
83 posts Park Captain
I'm aguero, three yards clear of a turning van djik, with more energy and he chomps the ground down in 5yrds. Acceleration 90,sprint speed 83 versus acceleration 69 sprint speed 76,steals the ball they score. This game is utter dog doo

Comments

• SDoofus
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    It happens in real life too. Sprinting without the ball is easier than sprinting with it. I've seen Mo Salah get caught up IRL plenty of times this season by players you wouldn't even begin to imagine could stand a chance to do so.

EDIT: Last season, Van Dijk caught up Sadio Mane and put in a vital tackle to prevent a goal in a Southampton vs Liverpool game. It happens.

Edit: Link to above incident = https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/5dt51y/great_tackle_from_virgil_van_dijk_keeps_mané_from/
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    SDoofus wrote: »
    It happens in real life too. Sprinting without the ball is easier than sprinting with it. I've seen Mo Salah get caught up IRL plenty of times this season by players you wouldn't even begin to imagine could stand a chance to do so.

EDIT: Last season, Van Dijk caught up Sadio Mane and put in a vital tackle to prevent a goal in a Southampton vs Liverpool game. It happens.

Edit: Link to above incident = https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/5dt51y/great_tackle_from_virgil_van_dijk_keeps_mané_from/

Regardless of what you say FIFA18 is still a bad game with a small skill-gap lol.
  • SDoofus
    edited March 2018

Regardless of what you say FIFA18 is still a bad game with a small skill-gap lol.

Stop playing it then?
  • V_I_Lenin17
    83 posts Park Captain
    What you talking about is real life. I'm talking about a computer program with a set of sliding attributes, which appear to mean nothing. Must tell those who buy fut packs of souped players not to bother. Oh and BTW, I've bought it. I'm entitled to complain. You don't need to defend EA, they are big boys. It's a vent, they only bother with this forum to address their golden goose
  • V_I_Lenin17
    83 posts Park Captain
    Just had a look at that. That is not what I described as both are travelling in the same direction at the start.
  • SDoofus
    I'm not defending EA at all. I am well aware that the game can be heavily scripted at times, but it is on you to play around that. Not many people have mastered that yet. I only really play co-op with my stepbrother, and our record is 222-45-61, which isn't brilliant, but if you look at number 1 in the co-op top 100 on ps4, their record is something like 800+ wins and only 19 losses, which tells me that the script can be battled. No way can someone have a record that good if the game is outright forcing losses onto people.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    I'm not defending EA at all. I am well aware that the game can be heavily scripted at times, but it is on you to play around that. Not many people have mastered that yet. I only really play co-op with my stepbrother, and our record is 222-45-61, which isn't brilliant, but if you look at number 1 in the co-op top 100 on ps4, their record is something like 800+ wins and only 19 losses, which tells me that the script can be battled. No way can someone have a record that good if the game is outright forcing losses onto people.

Stop playing it? There's no other Football game out there other than PES which is woeful lol.

My record in Seasons is 445-33... So what? The game is catered towards the casual players as E.A removed most of the advanced skill in the game.

Skill moves are nowhere near as effective as previous years there's far too much Auto Defending & AI Blocks.

I win 92% of my games i'm an above average player but if FIFA19 has bad gameplay then then i'll just play it less and less.

Even PRO Players like Gorilla state how bad the gameplay is but it's been the past couple FIFA'S Even 17 was a bad game with Auto Defending and button delay.

FIFA19 needs to have a bigger skill-gap.
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tacticaltugteam your wasting your time . Only people who have played for over 20 years and know all the controls and are really good at the game can see how much bs actually happens in the game because for everyone else it works for them.
    People like me and you who have played for over 20 years and win ovwr 90% of our games makes up about 5-10% of the fifa fanbase so the rest dont see it .
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    Tacticaltugteam your wasting your time . Only people who have played for over 20 years and know all the controls and are really good at the game can see how much bs actually happens in the game because for everyone else it works for them.
    People like me and you who have played for over 20 years and win ovwr 90% of our games makes up about 5-10% of the fifa fanbase so the rest dont see it .

It's honestly painful haha :D :D
  • SDoofus

Stop playing it? There's no other Football game out there other than PES which is woeful lol.

My record in Seasons is 445-33... So what? The game is catered towards the casual players as E.A removed most of the advanced skill in the game.

Skill moves are nowhere near as effective as previous years there's far too much Auto Defending & AI Blocks.

I win 92% of my games i'm an above average player but if FIFA19 has bad gameplay then then i'll just play it less and less.

Even PRO Players like Gorilla state how bad the gameplay is but it's been the past couple FIFA'S Even 17 was a bad game with Auto Defending and button delay.

You were saying the exact same stuff during FIFA 17, and here you are playing hundreds of FIFA 18 games. You sure play the game a lot for someone who seems to dislike it.

I disagree with you regarding skill moves, btw. I love the skill moves this edition, it’s one of my favourite aspects of the game and I use certain ones pretty effectively. Maybe you’re just not that good at skilling? You’re possibly too predictable.

You also need to get off your high horse regarding your record (which you love to post in almost every post you make). 33 losses is quite a lot, tbh. You’re playing at around a 13.4 W/L ratio, which isn’t that impressive at all. Granted, my stepbrother and I’s co op record isn’t brilliant (around a 3.5 ratio), but he’s a much inferior player than I, and he’s still learning. I don’t play as much solo as you, but for what it is worth, my solo record is 197-3, which is significantly better than yours, in terms of W/L ratio (65.6 ratio), but I don’t feel the need to mention it in every single post because I generally play FIFA on the co op seasons, as it’s more fun playing with a partner.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    edited March 2018

You were saying the exact same stuff during FIFA 17, and here you are playing hundreds of FIFA 18 games. You sure play the game a lot for someone who seems to dislike it.

I disagree with you regarding skill moves, btw. I love the skill moves this edition, it’s one of my favourite aspects of the game and I use certain ones pretty effectively. Maybe you’re just not that good at skilling? You’re possibly too predictable.

You also need to get off your high horse regarding your record (which you love to post in almost every post you make). 33 losses is quite a lot, tbh. You’re playing at around a 13.4 W/L ratio, which isn’t that impressive at all. Granted, my stepbrother and I’s co op record isn’t brilliant (around a 3.5 ratio), but he’s a much inferior player than I, and he’s still learning. I don’t play as much solo as you, but for what it is worth, my solo record is 197-3, which is significantly better than yours, in terms of W/L ratio (65.6 ratio), but I don’t feel the need to mention it in every single post because I generally play FIFA on the co op seasons, as it’s more fun playing with a partner.

The way you talk about FIFA18 makes it sound like you like the game? I've played FIFA for 20 years & FIFA18 isin't a good game.

Skill-moves in 18 aren't anywhere near as effective as previous years due to the Auto Defending & Auto blocks the heel to heel flick is the only real skill moves which are effective.

"Get off my high horse"? LOL I stated my record was above average never said it was outstanding or anything like that but since you went there you posted your record in CO-OP Seasons "222-45-61"........ :D

You're not even a decent player and you sound ignorant, FIFA17 & FIFA18 have both been bad games with small skill-gaps, Even the PRO players say how bad the game is it's not fun like it used to be in FIFA15 or even FIFA16.

I hight doubt your record is 197-3 if so post this on here As I can show evidence myself of my record, as I said there is a skill-gap on this game but it's much smaller than previous FIFA'S which makes the game less fun all E.A care about is the casual players.

You have 0 Logic HAHAHAHAAHAH :D :D
  • SDoofus
    Why are you mocking my co op record after I already explained that my co op partner is my stepbrother, who is pretty new to FIFA still? It’s like you only read certain sentences and latch onto them, ignoring the vital information which provides context. In this case, you’re latching onto an average record, ignoring the context of my partner being a very below average fifa player. If you’re going to try and take petty digs, at least make sense.

I literally don’t care if you don’t believe me about my solo record, although 197-3 isn’t exactly worthy of lying about. If I really wanted to sound good, I could easily have said that my record is something like 689-5, but you know, whatever.

I’ll just keep enjoying the game for what it is, whilst you keep playing a game you dislike. Cool with me.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Why are you mocking my co op record after I already explained that my co op partner is my stepbrother, who is pretty new to FIFA still? It’s like you only read certain sentences and latch onto them, ignoring the vital information which provides context. In this case, you’re latching onto an average record, ignoring the context of my partner being a very below average fifa player. If you’re going to try and take petty digs, at least make sense.

I literally don’t care if you don’t believe me about my solo record, although 197-3 isn’t exactly worthy of lying about. If I really wanted to sound good, I could easily have said that my record is something like 689-5, but you know, whatever.

I’ll just keep enjoying the game for what it is, whilst you keep playing a game you dislike. Cool with me.

As I said before post evidence of your record if not then you're still irrelevant :D :D :D

"689-5"? LOL even a PRO player would struggle to have that record good one.. you obviously don't have that record let alone 197-3 you're deluded.

You just sound ignorant, even the PRO players state how bad this FIFA is.. if you remember FIFA16 or played it that game had a big skill gap

"I’ll just keep enjoying the game for what it is" - Yeah shi* LOL you keep enjoying it.. people like you who play the game and ignore it's flaws are one of the reasons the game has become poor every year it's just catered towards the casual players, I won't be posting on these forums again until FIFA19 even though I doubt anything will change.

Have fun with 18 lad one of the worst FIFA'S in 20 years.
  • SDoofus
    Except I don’t ignore the flaws? I’ve openly said in this very thread that I’m not defending EA at all and that it’s clear that’s there’s massive amounts of scripting going on. Keep up.
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I will refuse to believe you even have a record close to that without proof. Why are you going on about your co-op record if your solo online record is that good ?
  • V_I_Lenin17
    83 posts Park Captain
    Sorry but all this record counting my d1ck is bigger than yours has nothing to do with attributes meaning nothing in the context of what happened in my game. Its bs
  • SDoofus
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    I will refuse to believe you even have a record close to that without proof. Why are you going on about your co-op record if your solo online record is that good ?

Fine by me :D
  • AFCA_P
    89 posts Park Captain
    This tacticaltugteam guy is always up to the same ****
  • SDoofus
    AFCA_P wrote: »
    This tacticaltugteam guy is always up to the same ****

I know. It's made even worse when you know that he took up a game with another member once, and got his arse handed to him, so he blamed the connection. Laughable.