Support the ref

Davisto
6137 posts Big Money Move
Anyone seen this about what could (not will) happen
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11297918/vote-which-rule-changes-would-you-like-to-see-in-football

I love the body cam idea :joy:

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10130 posts Has That Special Something
    That Carragher picture always makes me feel bilious!
  • TheDrifter
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    Bigger goals and 4 quarters so you can fit more ads in.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I think the captain thing would be a massive step forward, as it stands now I hate the imaginary cards, surrounding the referee etc.

It also works both ways though, referee's can be more transparent which is highlighted in this too.
  • Davisto
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I think the captain thing would be a massive step forward, as it stands now I hate the imaginary cards, surrounding the referee etc.

It also works both ways though, referee's can be more transparent which is highlighted in this too.

Honestly thought that was a thing already tbh :joy: @coatsy2008
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly thought the captain rule was already there just never enforced :lol:
    Micing up is dangerous with games being live and we all know what players on a pitch are like. Bad move imo
    Post match interviews is just a dangerous game cos refs will be pulled up on comments constantly
    I don’t have an issue with players taking tops off tbh, but I think overcelebrating (to time waste) should be a bookable
    I wish they would enforce the foul throw law tbh. It’s horrendous for a professional game
  • Davisto
    Got to admit would of loved to have seen the body cam view of @Dan is Clutch being bossed by Mark Noble :trollface:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24584 posts Club Captain
    Davisto wrote: »
    Got to admit would of loved to have seen the body cam view of @Dan is Clutch being bossed by Mark Noble :trollface:

Nobody needs to see that.
  • Davisto

Always wanted the body cam and mic though just to hear the players going mad :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24584 posts Club Captain

Always wanted the body cam and mic though just to hear the players going mad :joy:

Yep I agree. We need the mic if we’re going to have VAR. Everyone needs to understand what the ref is checking for.