I've managed to auto update the prices from the players into the Excel file.
It took me some time, but once figured out it was pretty easy and works like a charm.
I've updated the spreadsheet to now show the different cheapest combinations for PS4, XBOX and PC (simply choose a tab on the bottom left corner).
- The prices for the cards between 77 and 89 are based on the average
price of the 5 lowest priced players, to give you a more fitting result (if for example 1 player goes a lot cheaper this will give you a biased image of the overall market price for players of the same rating. The average price will therefore give you a better indication).
- For the players rated 81 and lower I've excluded the cheapest 4 players, since it might be possible that some of these (e.g. Kaka at the moment) are extinct, meaning the price would be loaded as '0' and would give you the impression that the SBC costs are a lot lower then they actually are.
- For the players rated 90 and above only the lowest rated player is shown, since there aren't many cheap ones on the market. (90 rated = Kroos and Higuain, 91 rated = Lewandowski).
The prices should update once you open the Excel file, but if this is not the case simply go to the Data tab and click on 'Refresh everything'. This will force Excel to load the updated realtime prices from Futbin.
Link to the new and updated Cheatsheet:
Below is the original post.
Since I've been completing quite a lot of SBC's lately I've been struggling with two things:
- What player rating combinations do I need to receive the desired overall rating?
- Which combination of ratings is the cheapest to receive the desired overall rating?
To solve both these options I've designed a spreadsheet in Excel that automatically calculates which combination of ratings gives you the rating you desire, and shows which of the many different possibilities is the cheapest option.
Since for example the 84 rated player prices are going through the roof right now it makes sense to look towards combinations of team that require less 84 rated players, and a few more 85 or 86 combined with lower rated players to avoid the huge costs of the 84's. This spreadsheet will show you what combination, based on current prices, is the cheapest to complete SBC's between 82 and 88 rated squads.
Disclaimer: This shows you the cheapest possible combinations of player ratings
. This does NOT
give you information about which
actual players are best used in the different SBC's, for these solutions you can simply check out Futbin. This is tailored towards people who want to complete SBC's themselves and find the cheapest possible combination.
The following has been made obsolete since the update!
Since player prices fluctuate constantly you do need to fill in the current prices of the cards yourself, I've been looking at automatically downloading these data from some sites like Futbin and Futwiz, but this has proven to be quite difficult (this was actually my first time really
working in Excel) > I'll look into this a bit more tomorrow. After you've filled in the correct lowest available prices for the players rated 77 to 91 once, the spreadsheets auto updates every squad rating and gives you the prices for every possibility of rating combinations there is, and auto highlights the two cheapest options.
It's really really easy, but if you still can't understand I've added two sceenshots to help you out.
I have no idea if something like this already exists, if there is then I've had a useful Excel course for myself, if there isn't then I hope this will help some of you out!
A few side notes:
- Some ratings only have 1 player who is quite a lot cheaper than everyone else (91 Lewandowski for example is by far
the cheapest 91 rated player). If this is the case and you need more of these players you might want to increase the minimum price for that player in the spreadsheet to give you a more precise look at the SBC cost.
- Informs have not been incorporated to the spreadsheet, however if there is enough demand for it I might take a look and see if it could be possible to incorporate it in some way (I would have absolutely no idea how to at the moment, but that's a nice challenge!)
- 89/90/higher rated teams are also not yet incorporated, since I can not find the possible solutions for those (and I don't want to just put out some guesses since that might mislead people). If someone knows all the solutions for these I will happily incorporate them in the spreadsheet!
- All the combinations for the overall ratings are from: (don't worry, these are updated to FIFA 18) and are checked on .
- If for some reason your team does not add up to the desired rating or the prices of the team turn out to be higher than displayed in the spreadsheet this might be possible due to a typo/error in the spreadsheet (I've checked it loads of times so I doubt it, but still, don't blame me if something goes wrong please!)
I hope I can help someone out with this spreadsheet, if you have any questions just shoot! I'll be happy to help!
You can not edit it in the Dropbox menu, so you have to click Download somewhere on the right side and open it with Excel. Once in Excel you can edit the player prices.