The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Kaka reviews

Ugri
7461 posts League Winner
I have used him as cam.in 41212 with r10 and itw neymar upfront. His s###na isint a big issue, dont start with that ;) however after 6 games i have problems with hos positioning tbh. He is hanging out near my cdm and way to deep. With h/l i wasnt expecting this. Anyone else?

Comments

• Olleman
    13519 posts Has That Special Something
    Would like to hear some as well. But isn't he H/M btw? :)
  • Cadey 5
    11201 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s staninia is a lot like Messi can last the full game but not to his full ability

I don’t agree with his 76 balance feels like ibra to me with the way he stumbles but stays on his feet if that makes sense.

Finishing is ok inside the box not the worst but not like Larsson standards.

Not tried long shots

His pace his fine and passing is good.

I used him up top because that’s the only way I Could fit him in but will be able to try CAM later.
  • McRaven
    5371 posts Big Money Move
    Played about 7 matches with him yesterday. He doesn't track back at all for me. I play him RST though. His shooting is unreal. First touch and dribbling is good too. His agility and pace is nothing special though and I don't feel he has 88 strength.
  • Nen
    4540 posts Moderator
    I'm also having those same issues with him, he seems to hang back a fair bit. Unless you're triggering his runs, i'd definitely have put him M/M the way he plays.

He is good fun to use, but i'm having to make myself like him for nostalgia value rather than him being amazing ingame, just something about him doesnt quite work.
  • Yusuf11
    1910 posts Fans' Favourite
    He does drop back a little more than his WRs suggest. He's elite in his dribbling, passing, pace, strength and shooting for a CAM. Stamina isn't a worry for 70 minutes but I'm sure you have 35k to buy a super sub SIF Lozano for that issue. Everything else is so good that you will regret not getting him for that price
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    Three words: Brazilian SIF Fekir.

Fantastic player, very effective at both shooting and passing. Dribbling feels good but his first touch doesn't feel like 99 ball control at all. I'm tempted to use him as striker, but as CAM he's scoring lots of goals already.
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Love him. Grew up worshiping Milan in the early 2000's, so naturally I have to have him. He and Sheva Prime paired together, I get 6 to midnight playing with them.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    FLUq8Dj.png

This is my team.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifabing wrote: »
    Love him. Grew up worshiping Milan in the early 2000's, so naturally I have to have him. He and Sheva Prime paired together, I get 6 to midnight playing with them.

i mean i'm not quite as ....excited.....to play as them but i feel you. i'm from ukraine so i grew up watching sheva from his dynamo kiev days till his 2nd milan stint after the chelsea fiasco. same with kaka him and ronaldinho were my new favorite brazilians after romario went on a retirement tour in brazil
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15906 posts World Class
    He is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sensational. Don't disrespect the card by calling it a sbc fodder one of the best cams in the game.
  • BaseCamp
    1474 posts Professional
    Used the card in seasons last night. I consider it sbc fodder. He shoots hard but not at the back of the net. Hes also not very agile.
  • therandomjack
    1354 posts Professional
    Played against me and murdered me from CF and CAM - used him for 7 games and can't get excited about him
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is **** sensational. Don't disrespect the card by calling it a sbc fodder one of the best cams in the game.
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Used the card in seasons last night. I consider it sbc fodder. He shoots hard but not at the back of the net. Hes also not very agile.

• Shane
    23810 posts Club Captain
    He is **** sensational. Don't disrespect the card by calling it a sbc fodder one of the best cams in the game.

He's decent for the coins but nowhere near the elite IMO (Prime Dinho, TOTY Messi , 87 ADP, Maradona)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

I always wonder if people have used truly elite cards when they say things like this.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I always wonder if people have used truly elite cards when they say things like this.

They will never know elite until they have used FUTMAS Carroll up top in a 442.
  • VICTAAAA
    11197 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s a decent card but didn’t really a 92 rated card.
  • Nen
    4540 posts Moderator
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    It’s a decent card but didn’t really a 92 rated card.

Yeah. Feels mid 80s.

• CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m playing him LAM and he is fantastic thus far. No problems with his stamina even though it’s only 55, I’ve not subbed him off once. Hasn’t hindered my team in any way shape or form. I think he’s brilliant. It’s also Kaka come on, what a legend
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    Not tried him yet. Seen a lot of complaint about his stamina. I will not complain either way, it’s a 92 rated Kaka that is practically free.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    His shooting is great....
  • Sean2On
    1153 posts Professional
    Doesn’t feel anywhere near a 92 rated card.

His movement, dribbling and shooting are very good, but he does tend to die down around the 50-60’s for me. His strength doesn’t feel anywhere near 88 and his pace seems around the 85 he got if not a little less.

All in all, I hope Gullit comes out this week.
  • Vrokin FC
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've used his card for about 7 games now as a sub in the 60th minute or so and he is excellent for me. Scored 4 goals in those games.

His dribbling doesn't feel as high as stats say, his shooting is good his pace is good. His strength doesn't feel as high as is stated. I have trouble with his passes in the midfield for some reason. But his ability to get open and make cuts make it easy to find him for a shot. I really like him despite his flaws, but I will agree he doesn't quite feel like a 92 but maybe an 86-87.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15906 posts World Class
    PS_Messages_20180320_193846.jpg
    All in D1.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7166 posts League Winner
    I’d say he’s average tbh. Not a game changer by any means imo
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    PS_Messages_20180320_193846.jpg
    All in D1.

That’s not great and if you’re forcing it to him that’s no surprise. That’s probably doable with Andy Carroll!
  • NornIron
    12833 posts Has That Special Something
    Got him yesterday he lasts until around the 80min, his ball control is unreal I wouldn't be running to much with him but get him with his back to goal and he is unstoppable. Only problem is playing CAM with stay forward he still drops deeper than my CDM with stay back maybe that's because the games broke I'm not sure.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Completed him. Returns were: Premium Gold Jumbo = 6k / Prime Gold Players = 10k. Net cost essentially below the cost of a NIF 92-rated card. Happy with that.

Anybody use him with specific chem style? Saw someone on Reddit use Engine on him - trying to boost his agility. Thoughts?
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Completed him. Returns were: Premium Gold Jumbo = 6k / Prime Gold Players = 10k. Net cost essentially below the cost of a NIF 92-rated card. Happy with that.

Anybody use him with specific chem style? Saw someone on Reddit use Engine on him - trying to boost his agility. Thoughts?

im going to use engine , a little agility boost wouldnt hurt along with a little more pace :*
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I used r10 as cam with prime mvb and otw neymar upfront.

Kaka now in cam.spot and r10moves to lst and mvb as rst. Ronnie is so.much better unfortunatelly and Kaka in this setup drops back too.much for me with not having a real cam...
    He also doesent makes those runs like ronnie does.
    I do compare him with elite and he lacks a bit so will use him.in a 2nd team in my fun brazlian team