Rooney, Yaya or RvP?

Masscherano
602 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 2018
Put 1 Irish player in for Basti, but still got 4 more.

I currently run a Spanish team (not following meta) so wouldn't fit them in that way.

I've done every league SBC and that's pretty much the extent of my untradeables... however I do like keeping 'special' cards that are only available through an SBC/objective and not on the market.

I have been saving for Prime Vieira recently though... so considering getting RvP and using 83's for base icon SBC's to submit into Vieira's prime icon SBC... (aware there's not much difference in cost between buying off market and prime icon SBC, but he's going straight in my team for the rest of the game, so may as well use the packs or a chance of packing an awesome base icon SBC)

I have 500k currently. :)

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    If you're considering using it for an SBC, surely it'll be Rooney as he's 90 rated, RvP 88. As you can only get one, get the highest rated
  • jdros
    2565 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    If you're considering using it for an SBC, surely it'll be Rooney as he's 90 rated, RvP 88. As you can only get one, get the highest rated

rooney is more expensive than buying a 90 on the market (you can buy a 91 and 92 for less actually). RVP is free.
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    jdros wrote: »

rooney is more expensive than buying a 90 on the market (you can buy a 91 and 92 for less actually). RVP is free.

It was only yesterday I said exactly the same thing, I completely forgot about the additional SBC with Rooney :joy:
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    jdros wrote: »

He's very good though.But for SBC purposes probably rvp and Bastien as they are both free.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Wazza ez
  • Masscherano
    I like keeping special cards though, I kept hold of all my untradeable PTG's from when they were in a SBC, Defoe, Rigoni, Gomez etc... instead of trading them into the PTG SBC's a few weeks ago... so I'm quite happy to keep one as a special card and have some fun with an untradeable squad.

I'm surprised Yaya hasn't had much hype as a CM as he looks quality... but more hype seems to be going to Rooney? Considering submitting to Rooney at the moment, as both look quality.
  • CR7BRUH
    I like keeping special cards though, I kept hold of all my untradeable PTG's from when they were in a SBC, Defoe, Rigoni, Gomez etc... instead of trading them into the PTG SBC's a few weeks ago... so I'm quite happy to keep one as a special card and have some fun with an untradeable squad.

I'm surprised Yaya hasn't had much hype as a CM as he looks quality... but more hype seems to be going to Rooney? Considering submitting to Rooney at the moment, as both look quality.

Rooney is well worth it. Great stamina, passing and physical is what I have noticed
  • Masscherano
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

Rooney is well worth it. Great stamina, passing and physical is what I have noticed

Great where do you play him? Is he suited to ST, I play 4321 currently, but my untradeable squad is currently playing 4231 (wide) so he could play CAM? (Kaka's there though so maybe change some things around!)
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t plan to use any of them, so I’ll probably take RVP and Basti since they are free.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1174 posts Professional
    Rooney is pretty good. I got him on Saturday and, I'll admit it, it wasn't easy to get used to him. But once you understand that his main skills are passing and shooting, if used adequately, he becomes a machine.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I don’t plan to use any of them, so I’ll probably take RVP and Basti since they are free.

Thinking this too to be honest. Solid options for the bench too.
  • CR7BRUH
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

Great where do you play him? Is he suited to ST, I play 4321 currently, but my untradeable squad is currently playing 4231 (wide) so he could play CAM? (Kaka's there though so maybe change some things around!)

He is excellent at cam, cm and even Cdm his physical helps alot. Best position is probably cam due to passing and shooting and he can hold the ball up but he is m/m (bare that in mid) I personally play his Cdm atm and he is holding it down in 41212(2)