Remaining icons

Parth12008
1414 posts Professional
With only 5 icons remaining, let's speculate who will be released next.

Comments

• Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    My guess is Zanetti and Maldini
  • Chubz
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Parth12008 wrote: »
    My guess is Zanetti and Maldini

I hope my friend...you are horribly wrong. :)

Word on the street is its going to be R9 (FUT 9th Birthday, makes sense to release r"9"), doesn't matter who else is on=board, could be Gullit as well, but i'm hoping for R9 SBC/
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Or we could guess what everyone’s having for breakfast that will be more fun
  • Chubz
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Layton8212 wrote: »

yea but its easier to guess 5 remaining icons, that unlimited options for breakfast :)
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional

Well may be you had nothing for breakfast?
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chubz wrote: »

yea but its easier to guess 5 remaining icons, that unlimited options for breakfast :)

You will have beans and toast and will be thinking of a way to scrape enough coins together to do the R9 loan card, enjoy the 20 games with him
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Chubz wrote: »

You will have beans and toast and will be thinking of a way to scrape enough coins together to do the R9 loan card, enjoy the 20 games with him

If you can't afford that doesn't mean everyone can't