Best SBC to use B-Day Schwein and RVP in?

uhMaZiiNq
11678 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
Ok so still have them since they weren't anywhere close to being useful for the ultimate tots sbc. Any idea what sbc they would be well utilized for now? Excluding the pricey prime icons since my entire team is only worth like 600k
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

• Paawky
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kaka.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Paawky wrote: »
    Kaka.

Not sure I can fit him in a team. Have Neymar but wouldn't have enough to do Kaka and keep him. That 55 stamina is worrying as well
  • Paawky
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Paawky wrote: »
    Kaka.

Not sure I can fit him in a team. Have Neymar but wouldn't have enough to do Kaka and keep him. That 55 stamina is worrying as well

I just know all the reviews I've seen on him have been incredible. Maybe wait until the end of the week to do it and the cost may be lower
  • SchroO0dinger
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used 88 schwein to complete 83 squad for wayne rooney birthday.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited March 2018
    I used 88 schwein to complete 83 squad for wayne rooney birthday.

Him or Yaya could've been interesting but I did RVP as well. Yaya, bailly and aurier gotta be one of the better trios on that right side especially for the coins
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    He went into my 89 SBC for Dinho
  • DarthGrowler
    14604 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s going into Lothar for me
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    i used him to complete kaka so i could avoid some of the extinct players also made it so i could use a 67 rated player from orlando as all the higher rateds are gone. Kaka is a monster i have him on stay forward in a 4-3-1-2 and his stamina is no issue i played an extra time game last night with him where he stayed in until the second extra time half and scored a hat trick.
  • Maverick
    4880 posts National Call-Up
    He will be going into Gullit or R9 for me.
  • Edu
    6688 posts Big Money Move
    Used in icon base 85 squad.
    Got maldini
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Kakas stamina isn’t great, but it’s nowhere near as bad as people make out.

His stamina at the 70th min isn’t much worse than some of my other players who have decent stamina.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i just built a 4411 with him at cf and pirlo at cm.

pirlo dies a lot sooner than kaka. granted, he plays at cm and kaka at cf so obv i expect the cm to get exhaused sooner. but kaka's stamina isnt that bad.
  • TimRUFC
    3226 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    Put him into the 83 team for Rooney personally, bit daft but meant I could use untradeables in my club to complete it so didn’t cost anything and ended up 25k up
  • Rickch
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going into Gullit for me
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I'll save him for a potential tots sbc I suppose then. Taking another break from the game after today lol
  • FatZed
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Was never going to use him so through him into the base icon to reduce costs, got Larsson from it so not too bad. Used RVP in another, same boat as was never going to use in my squad
  • uhMaZiiNq
    FatZed wrote: »
    Was never going to use him so through him into the base icon to reduce costs, got Larsson from it so not too bad. Used RVP in another, same boat as was never going to use in my squad

RVP is actually quite good tbh
  • FatZed
    866 posts Semi-Pro

Yeh no doubt I am only running one team, only testing him in a few full/ part games before submitting but I have Prime ADP and Dinho up top/ CAM and 86 Larsson temp up front so no real room with that quality and not in my final plans anyway
  • Paciga45
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    He went into a base Icon 85 SBC. Got ADP out of that, so well worth it
  • uhMaZiiNq

Yeh no doubt I am only running one team, only testing him in a few full/ part games before submitting but I have Prime ADP and Dinho up top/ CAM and 86 Larsson temp up front so no real room with that quality and not in my final plans anyway

Ah true. I got 300k in assets to my name and love SIF Lozano so he was perfect for me.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    He went into a base Icon 85 SBC. Got ADP out of that, so well worth it

Would be ecstatic to get an ADP if I did one of those, really wanted to use him last year but could never afford. Wasted too many coins on SBCs
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Bump and changed title. Any suggestions on what I should do?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Those 2 would make Prime Zanetti ridiculously cheap.

As I’ve just found out.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Those 2 would make Prime Zanetti ridiculously cheap.

As I’ve just found out.

How cheap we talking? Like I said though this 360k and those 2 cards are literally all I have so might be a lot to dedicate to a RB
  • JoeBiden
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    Would just buy a ton of 650 coin rare gold players and a couple cheap tots to recycle through the guaranteed TOTS SBC son
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Any; although depends how many coins you have. If not too many; Zanetti or the soon to come TOTS SBC. If plenty, maybe Maldini.
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    JoeBiden wrote: »
    Would just buy a ton of 650 coin rare gold players and a couple cheap tots to recycle through the guaranteed TOTS SBC son

I think this may actually be a good call. I'm stocking up on 84's and gonna get a few cheapo TOTS cards. Also, if Son would get a TOTS, I'll sell my soul to pack him. Watch him be a DKO prize. Last year, I had no issue winning the DKO when the TOTS were there.

This year, couldnt even win when it was a pink swap card. . . .
  • JoeBiden
    69 posts Park Captain
    Absting159 wrote: »
    JoeBiden wrote: »

I think this may actually be a good call. I'm stocking up on 84's and gonna get a few cheapo TOTS cards. Also, if Son would get a TOTS, I'll sell my soul to pack him. What him be a DKO prize. Last year, I had no issue winning the DKO when the TOTS were there.

This year, couldnt even win when it was a pink swap card. . . .

181xmmgk3q4fugif.gif
  • uhMaZiiNq
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Any; although depends how many coins you have. If not too many; Zanetti or the soon to come TOTS SBC. If plenty, maybe Maldini.

I have 360k and those 2 b day cards nothing else at all
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    That is criminal!!

FB RVP and Schweiny are both excellent!!