How did you complete SBC Kaka - how I did as well

JBC03FC
3336 posts National Call-Up
Over prepared for Kaka and I have maybe overspent on him too.
Did the daily sbc before Kaka and got matuidi, so decided to use him toward Kaka.

For Club...

luis alberto - ceballos
valero - matuidi - rafina - kaka
ghoulam - koulibaly - bonucci - basta
viviano

Total coin cost - 64k (used packed matuidi, alberto and ceballos)

Pack - best was 78!

...And Country

perotti
birsa - luis alberto
ramirez
ilicic - leiva
davies - miranda - silva - alves
ederson

Total coin cost - 51.6k (used untradeable 83 ederson as I have his 84 and bravo for leagues)

Pack - viviano and weigl.

So Kaka cost me 115.6k, which isnt bad for a 92 I will have some fun with until r9.
How did everyone else get on?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    It's 125k to do from scratch

So you saved a whopping 10k from preparing.
  • JBC03FC
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I also made a lot from sales! Bit negative mate
  • Orison
    47580 posts FIFA Cover Star

Are his packed players included in those 115k? because if not I guess he rather spent something close to 140k
  • JBC03FC
    edited March 2018
    Orison wrote: »

Are his packed players included in those 115k? because if not I guess he rather spent something close to 140k

matuidi you can get for 15k if patient, 83 ederson was untradeable the other 2 also untradeable.

just to repeat myself for your amusement

"I have maybe overspent on him too."

and

"How did you complete SBC Kaka - how I did as well"

this wasnt a bragging post, it was genuine interest.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    He’s not good enough for my CAM spot. He’s not fast enough to be a good sub. He’s not got the stamina to play in midfield.

I still want him :blush:
  • JBC03FC
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    He’s not good enough for my CAM spot. He’s not fast enough to be a good sub. He’s not got the stamina to play in midfield.

just about to use him
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Haha! In the same boat. Prime Rons on top with Kaka at CAM. Think it’s obligatory for me to complete it.
  • Orison
    47580 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ain't completing him. Can buy SBC fodder for cheaper so it would be a useless expense.

But if I would I would look for some reasonable ideads on futbin instead of overspending.
  • Ryan_the_king
    63 posts Park Captain
    this helps me ty
    iss he good
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    I'll wait til the dust settles every man and his dog is making him
  • JBC03FC
    this helps me ty
    iss he good

for a half yes.
    TORZADO wrote: »

other sbcs might keep prices high.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator

This. I absolutely obliterated my club doing the Icon SBC's so I don't have an 83 in my TP or club atm. LOL.

I think we might be skrewed though because his SBC ends the same time as all the upgrades - meaning the 84's and 83's will stay inflated the whole time. :(
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Side note. He's very comparable to Prime ADP - stat wise, all except his staggering stamina, lol.
  • JBC03FC
    Absting159 wrote: »

This. I absolutely obliterated my club doing the Icon SBC's so I don't have an 83 in my TP or club atm. LOL.

I think we might be skrewed though because his SBC ends the same time as all the upgrades - meaning the 84's and 83's will stay inflated the whole time. :(

this is why I hardly used any 83s and 84s. Seemed cheapest to use a couple of high rateds then 8 or 9 low rateds.
  • TORZADO

wl rewards will help too
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

Looks like it’s time to load up 12k FIFA points :tongue:
  • RebelRob
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    Did him from scratch for 120k. Don't care about his poor stamina, or that people are moaning about it, I wanted him so I did him. Would have paid 200k for him as well tbh.

• TORZADO
    edited March 2018

Best time to do it, you'll never make more from average 12k package
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018

Sadly I did this at the weekend. But took what I made and that's how I did 2 Icon SBCs.

Think back to early on - to walk away from 12k FP and have gotten 2 ICON's you'd have been stoked. So I'm quite pleased I made enough from the points to do 2 of the ICON SBC's for maybe 75k combined (together).

It was a fun chance at a big dog's Base. . .but I got Hernanedez and Okocha (both useable until I trade them in).
  • TORZADO

Sadly I did this at the weekend. But took what I made and that's how I did 2 Icon SBCs.

Think back to early on - to walk away from 12k FP and have gotten 2 ICON's you'd have been stoked. So I'm quite pleased I made enough from the points to do 2 of the ICON SBC's for maybe 75k combined (together).

It was a fun chance at a big dog's Base. . .but I got Hernanedez and Okocha (both useable until I trade them in).

Hell yeh great value for now never any other time.
  • JBC03FC

sitting here with 2700 players. as soon as 2 new leagues drop, I will have dinho and be able to start prepping for gullit and r9. Hopefully the la liga player can be used in my team. If its EPL Im not sure I will even complete, might just sell up.
  • Dalez84
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    JBC03FC wrote: »

sitting here with 2700 players. as soon as 2 new leagues drop, I will have dinho and be able to start prepping for gullit and r9. Hopefully the la liga player can be used in my team. If its EPL Im not sure I will even complete, might just sell up.

Thinking the same. No idea who is even in the running but I have 0 prem league players in my squad.
    I'm addicted to the packs. That could convince me to complete it.
  • JBC03FC
    Dalez84 wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Thinking the same. No idea who is even in the running but I have 0 prem league players in my squad.
    I'm addicted to the packs. That could convince me to complete it.

I will always have de gea!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Anyone do this with RVP/Basti/Pirlo got any pictures of the squads?

They can go in either, I just can’t be bothered to work it out
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone do this with RVP/Basti/Pirlo got any pictures of the squads?

They can go in either, I just can’t be bothered to work it out

I used basti in the one needing Orlando player and used a silver Orlando player. Then used Germans for chem if that helps. Throw donnarumma acerbi at gk cb. Depends what you’ve got in club