Need suggestions asap

Evaggelistis
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So I decided to sell my whole squad (ofc) to buy Baby blanc and Vieira to Build a really cheap team around them.

I got a 4231 with
Begovic
Van Dijk, BAILLY, VALENCIA, Rose,
Baby Blanc, Baby Vieira
Martial, Baby hagi(untradable) Mkhytarian
Jesus. I still got room for improvement (on physical meta for sure) and 20k to spend. Should I change any1?
Should I sell Vieira or Blanc to keep money or Build better squad?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    BASE BASE BASE!

Are you playing 4231 wide? Team looks solid though, you improve your wide players and ST over time.
  • Evaggelistis
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    BASE BASE BASE!

Are you playing 4231 wide? Team looks solid though, you improve your wide players and ST over time.

Yup. But I feel a bit weird that 2 of my players cost 85% of the team. If the market crashes again soon, im gonna cry like a little baby. I’m just really unsure with investing in 2 players this year with EA
  • mdizzl3
    BASE BASE BASE!

Yup. But I feel a bit weird that 2 of my players cost 85% of the team. If the market crashes again soon, im gonna cry like a little baby. I’m just really unsure with investing in 2 players this year with EA

Your team will lose value regardless, everything gets cheaper as time goes on. Not that long left to.enjoh the game, might aswell use who you enjoy.
  • Evaggelistis
    BASE BASE BASE!

Got any suggestions on Who to buy and replace?
  • Evaggelistis
    BASE BASE BASE!

Your team will lose value regardless, everything gets cheaper as time goes on. Not that long left to.enjoh the game, might aswell use who you enjoy.

I don't really mind my team getting discounted. But with the last market crash, my team went from 2 millions to 1.2 in a day and that was really REALLY frustrating..
  • mdizzl3
    BASE BASE BASE!

I don't really mind my team getting discounted. But with the last market crash, my team went from 2 millions to 1.2 in a day and that was really REALLY frustrating..

It's all relative though, players are cheaper for you to buy too